I saw a Nutraplanet shirt today!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Wow nutra's getting pretty popular. I walked down my pharmacy to grab some gum and I see some guy loading some cookies onto the shelf while on the phone pimping nutraplanet. I had to laugh in my head, it was just too funny for some reason.

That is all. :lol:

Keep up the good work nutraplanet. You guys are getting popular. If I see someone else wear the shirt, there must be HUNDREDS if not thousands of shirts around NYC somewhere hiding in gyms/closets.

Keep up the great work. And thanks verner for that help you provided ehem. It was a fun night ;)

G

Wow nutra's getting pretty popular. I walked down my pharmacy to grab some gum and I see some guy loading some cookies onto the shelf while on the phone pimping nutraplanet. I had to laugh in my head, it was just too funny for some reason.

That is all. :lol:

Keep up the good work nutraplanet. You guys are getting popular. If I see someone else wear the shirt, there must be HUNDREDS if not thousands of shirts around NYC somewhere hiding in gyms/closets.

Keep up the great work. And thanks verner for that help you provided ehem. It was a fun night ;)

stocking cookies...that was Sam.haha

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to see a NP shirt, or even anybody that knows about NP other than my friends I've mentioned it to. Then again, I do live in Canada, and you know we barely get out of our igloos and all ;)
Actually a surprising # of guys at the university gym don't supplement at all, or if they do the most is a whey shake.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm close to buying me a couple AM shirts.

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
He was coordinating the delivery of a few more ninja monkeys

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Everyone busts my ass for wearing them. I have 3 and i wear them all the time. I love free shirts.