Universal Animal Omega

  1. New Member
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4701
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.52%

    Question Universal Animal Omega


    Will you guys be stocking this product anytime soon?

    Thanks!
    Giuliano

  2. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    8144
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

    Just buy the nutraplanet EFA's
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Just buy the nutraplanet EFA's
    Are they similar? I'm not familiar with what's in it.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Are they similar? I'm not familiar with what's in it.
    no, not quite the same. links to compare -
    Nutraplanet Essential EFA Stack
    Universal Animal Omega

    btw. animal omega is currently in stock but np's efa is being restocked shortly.
  5. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, not quite the same. links to compare -
    Nutraplanet Essential EFA Stack
    Universal Animal Omega

    btw. animal omega is currently in stock but np's efa is being restocked shortly.
    Gotcha. NP's looks to be more of a bulk combo. I can see how each would appeal to different sets of consumers.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Gotcha. NP's looks to be more of a bulk combo. I can see how each would appeal to different sets of consumers.
    The diversity of EFA sources in Animal Omega is quite impressive.

    The NP stack focuses more on Fish Oil, and then CLA & Sesamin (Great for keeping lean). It should be back instock in a few days when we get our CLA caps in the new bottle
  7. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The diversity of EFA sources in Animal Omega is quite impressive.

    The NP stack focuses more on Fish Oil, and then CLA & Sesamin (Great for keeping lean). It should be back instock in a few days when we get our CLA caps in the new bottle
    Yeah, the diversity is pretty big... I think the fellas at Corporate were trying to hit a specific ratio of diff FAs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. For Sale: Universal Animal Nitro and Omega (Amino Acids)
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
  4. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in