Nutraplanet CS clear your PM InBox Please.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i already Emailed Customer Service but i had an inquiry regarding a lost packeage that stupid **** fedex lost , but i wanted to PM you.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
i already Emailed Customer Service but i had an inquiry regarding a lost packeage that stupid **** fedex lost , but i wanted to PM you.
PM cleared.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Situation Resolved. Stupid Fedex guy delivered the packeage some place else and HE signed MY name on it. He went and asked that other person for the packeage and gave me an apology.

Thanks Darren for a fast response. Top Notch company

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Situation Resolved. Stupid Fedex guy delivered the packeage some place else and HE signed MY name on it. He went and asked that other person for the packeage and gave me an apology.

Thanks Darren for a fast response. Top Notch company
wow illegal much? Should have sued fed ex into paying your supplement bills for a year and then just gone hog wild at NP.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got pissed , usually when something like that happens(that it gets delivered someplace else) i log in and check the lastname it says on the signed by: section and go ask them. But how would i know were is it if its signed with my name. the weird thing is that yesterday it said that it was going to be delivered. and when i called Fedex they told me that they coulnt find my packeage and that it hasnt been scaned since saturday when it went out for delivery. But ohh well i got my recreate now :)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
One more reason I hate FEDEX! I usually prefer DHL, and in NP's case I much rather go with EMS than FEDEX (I'm international shipping)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
One more reason I hate FEDEX! I usually prefer DHL, and in NP's case I much rather go with EMS than FEDEX (I'm international shipping)
yep that sounds about right forme the cheapest option is Fedex Home delivery (6 dlls)