NutraPlanet Industry Spotlight Featuring Matt Cahill !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet Industry Spotlight Interview Featuring Matt Cahill!

3-AD: Revamped, Reloaded, Released!
An Interview with Matt Cahill

In this issue of our Industry Spotlight Interview, we are honored to have the opportunity to speak with industry guru, Matt Cahill, CEO and founder of Designer Supplements. Matt Cahill is renowned for his innovation and unique design of cutting edge supplements based on science, not marketing hype. Many are aware of Designer Supplements' cutting edge compounds such as Superdrol, Lean Xtreme, and ActivaTe (just to name a few). In this sit down interview, we will be discussing in detail the revolutionary new product, 3-AD by Anabolic Xtreme; another innovative formula uniquely designed by Cahill himself to further push the envelope in achieving breakthrough results in physiological metamorphosis!

NP: Matt, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to sit down with us today. We are excited to discuss with you the long awaited release of 3-AD. Many of us are aware of the compound Adrenosterone, but 3-AD contains Androsterone. For those who are not familiar with Androsterone, can you give us some information about this compound?

MC: I'd just like to say thank you for having me, it is my pleasure to be talking with you. Androsterone is a pro-hormone which converts to the powerful hormone Stanolone through the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. Stanolone is 400% more anabolic then Testoterone which is considered the King of Mass. Most companies would stop there but not AX. They wanted a complete formula that blows away everything else out there which is why I added 11-alpha and 2-androstenol acetate. Both of which dramatically increase nitrogen retention which promotes anabolism and intense pumps.

NP: Androsterone sounds like an extremely potent hormone as a standalone. How did you raise the bar with 3-AD, and can you explain why you included some of the other ingredients in your formulation?

MC: The bigger picture. Androsterone is a good compound but the entire 3-AD formula combines to provide the best legal anabolic available. 3-AD also addresses the shortcomings of all other products in this category, the androgen receptor. The more androgen receptors you have the better the anabolic effect will be. PLCAR increases the amount of androgen receptors, which is why it's included in 3-AD.

NP: We noticed one of the ingredients in 3-AD is considered a "pheromone". Can you further explain to our readers the actions and roles of pheromones and how it relates to muscle? Obviously we're not talking about a "sex in a bottle" scent that will have women fighting over you (sorry guys).

MC: Of course not, and don't be fooled into thinking that pheromones are exclusive to sexual attraction - some creatures use them to let others know where food is, where home is, whether a predator is coming and quite a few more. The sexual pheromones are typically released in relation to a female's monthly cycle (i.e. if she's ripe for breeding), and from men in order to persuade the female that they're worthy enough of procreating with. With these being tied tightly to the reproductive system and sexual characteristics, it is no surprise that the structure of pheromones typically reflect that of androgens. The only real requirement from that is, and which is applicable in the case of 2-androstenol, to ensure it's orally bioavailable, and that's been accomplished with the acetate ester.

NP
: Wow, this truly sounds like a potent lineup of formidable ingredients! So are there any side effects associated with 3-AD such as hepatoxicity, hypertension, adverse estrogenic effects, etc?

Interested in learning more about this new, potent anabolic? Read the full interview at The Planet (coming soon)

3-AD Now Available at NutraPlanet!
On Sale: $55.95

We hope you enjoyed our Industry Spotlight Interview with Matt Cahill. For more informative articles and interviews, please support our featured guests. Your patronage at NutraPlanet enables us to continue to provide you with additional resources to educate, empower, and enlighten you.

Thank you for your support!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
First in and first time NP hasnt hasnt had lowest price....

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are correct, boxmeman, we are not the cheapest out there; but if you shop and compare, you will see that we are very competitive on pricing. Not only is the price competitive, you have the potential for additional savings such as free shipping and volume discount coupon codes. Most retailers may offer one or the other, but usually not both.

At NutraPlanet, we strive to offer the best possible pricing, but there will always be someone out there with lower prices and willing to undercut themselves right out of business, but this is not our modus operandi. We strive to offer a greater value added service by providing a resource for in depth articles, interviews, and information to better inform and empower customers. Going above and beyond "selling supps for cheap" and having superior customer service requires more time, manpower, and money; which is why most retailers choose not to invest in such endeavors, because it does not directly correlate to profit.

We are working hard behind the scenes to offer support on forums, directly communicating with members, and networking with suppliers to get what customers want...cutting edge products, information, and the customer support. For some, this is a priceless service we offer; for others, it is dispensable. Either way, we will continue to offer these additional services (and more!), because this is not only our job...it's our passion. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon, I literally grew up in this industry, and we're here to make a difference by getting off the price wagon and jumping on the value train--Buckle up guys, and enjoy the ride!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Read this article earlier and all I can say is I want more! These Industry Spotlights are high quality individuals providing high quality information. Great addition to NP Sam!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
NP Sam, always love when companies try to further provide rather than simply being content with their current status in the industry.

Also I don't think Box meant that as a negative (although that reply says a lot as well Sam). I think it speaks truth that this is the first time ever that NP has a higher priced item than maybe 1 or 2 competitors (and this is even questionable since with discounts and the fact that I know people aren't just running 1 bottle of 3-ad {they need support stuff}) will easily make the 3-ad price very cost competitive to others.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanets the bomb! 'Nuff said! :cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of great deals to be had right now at NP!

if you work it right you can get some excellent sale items, use one of their coupon codes, and get free shipping!!!

$56 for 3-ad seems very reasonable considering you really don't need all the support supplements that typically accompany an oral cycle. i cut everything out excpet for whey, multi, and fish oil on my cycle and felt great and got excellent results. it actually equates to a pretty cheap cycle IMO.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I refuse to shop at any other place, period. Nutra Planet has always been very good to me when I make an order. And that's weekly. Hell, I should have a star by my name for the amount of money I spend there! :D
Great CS, too!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just thought I would let you guys know that I received the awesome interview with Mr. Cahill and forwarded the email to everyone in my company, and the entire 1st and 3rd ID... that's A LOT of men/women that take their health seriously. Anyway, I hope you guys gain some new found customers from this! My Ranger Batt. already orders from you all. Mostly BCAA's for the field. Although, I have more people telling me thanks for turning them on to Poseidon. Trust me, on some days when I have nothing left in me to sweat, Poseidon comes through to makes me feel like a new man.
Hell, I could go on and on, but I'll save it for later.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iron, referrals are the greatest compliment anyone could give us...karma for the help :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I just thought I would let you guys know that I received the awesome interview with Mr. Cahill and forwarded the email to everyone in my company, and the entire 1st and 3rd ID... that's A LOT of men/women that take their health seriously. Anyway, I hope you guys gain some new found customers from this! My Ranger Batt. already orders from you all. Mostly BCAA's for the field. Although, I have more people telling me thanks for turning them on to Poseidon. Trust me, on some days when I have nothing left in me to sweat, Poseidon comes through to makes me feel like a new man.
Hell, I could go on and on, but I'll save it for later.
Agreed! Poseidon it a top-notch product, great endurance and recovery!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hearing from Matt Cahill is a good thing. I miss his presence in our community.