With the recent release of ReCreate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.19%

With the recent release of ReCreate

...does this seem like a better fatloss product than LR?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think it's kinda hard to tell at this point. Considering that LR has been around for some time, and known to work wonders, it's really hard to judge and compare. Why? Most people have been going on and on about recreate when they A) havent tried it for themselves B) Most people havent even finished it. LR has been known by many to work wonders. I don't know why people are going so crazy over recreate, People are saying it works so well, when it hasnt even been release long enough to really tell. I usually take beta logs with a grain of salt. In my opinion, recreate is hyped up right now, as LR has worked well for most people. It's unfair to compare as there probably isnt enough people to testify this.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Whats LR?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Whats LR?
    Leviathan Reloaded by Palo Alto Labs
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I think it's kinda hard to tell at this point. Considering that LR has been around for some time, and known to work wonders, it's really hard to judge and compare. Why? Most people have been going on and on about recreate when they A) havent tried it for themselves B) Most people havent even finished it. LR has been known by many to work wonders. I don't know why people are going so crazy over recreate, People are saying it works so well, when it hasnt even been release long enough to really tell. I usually take beta logs with a grain of salt. In my opinion, recreate is hyped up right now, as LR has worked well for most people. It's unfair to compare as there probably isnt enough people to testify this.
    To address letter B-reports of 2-5 lbs loss in the first week is something to get excited about.

We also gifted over 80 bottles of Recreate about 8-10 weeks before release in usual USPLabs fashion. This is the exact reason sales are going so well.

It's always good to have options, I'm overly positive that some will favor LR over Recreate and vice versa.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yes, this is the real deal, 5-8 pounds at the get go is no stretch with a good diet
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Most of the hype surrounding ReCreate's release was word of mouth. As Jacob said, we distributed quite a few bottles pre-release, to gauge interest and alert the public to its presence. The response from those people was overwhelmingly positive.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

time will tell, both are very solid.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    To address letter B-reports of 2-5 lbs loss in the first week is something to get excited about.

We also gifted over 80 bottles of Recreate about 8-10 weeks before release in usual USPLabs fashion. This is the exact reason sales are going so well.

It's always good to have options, I'm overly positive that some will favor LR over Recreate and vice versa.
    I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Recreate before release, and I posted my results in the feedback thread, but I'll summarize it for you here.

I kept my cals the same (and I had a very clean diet) and while before I was gaining some fat , with no change in the diet + Recreate + Beta T product , I actually managed to lose some fat and put on a bit of LBM. It was almost fat loss without trying! The energy was a nice steady level, and I was very impressed with it. I haven't tried Levi Reloaded so I can't compare, but I can say that ReCreate is definitely worth buying and it won't let you down.

Similar Forum Threads

1. was epi included in the recent ban
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 04:14 PM
  2. Recent Lab Results
    By mr13percent in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 05:37 PM