The NutraPlanet Platinum Planet Award Goes To...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up The NutraPlanet Platinum Planet Award Goes To...


    NutraPlanet is proud to present the Platinum Planet Award to USPLabs for their HOT new product, Recreate, which is topping the Best Sellers chart at NutraPlanet!!!



    Let's Give USPLabs a round of applause!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. Shazam!

    Congratulations J and everyone at USP, got a very solid product here.

  3. nice and congrats to USP Labs, im kind of sad cause i was hopping i had won something i never win.


    cant wait to get my recreate tomorrow
    •   
       


  4. Holla!

    2 other products in the top ten right now, we're on a tear!
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    NutraPlanet is proud to present the Platinum Planet Award to USPLabs for their HOT new product, Recreate, which is topping the Best Sellers chart at NutraPlanet!!!



    Let's Give USPLabs a round of applause!
    WOW, I'm humbled and excited.

    Coming from NP its an honor as we both have grown leaps and bounds together!

    Thank you Sam and Darren!

  6. Congrats USP Labs! Mullet, I think you should incorporate this into your sig quote It is well deserved.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Congrats USP Labs! Mullet, I think you should incorporate this into your sig quote It is well deserved.
    Haha, waaaaaay ahead of you.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Holla!

    2 other products in the top ten right now, we're on a tear!
    Top Sellers
    1. Recreate (90 caps)
    2. CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
    3. Protein Recovery Balls Trial Size
    4. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
    5. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
    6. Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    7. P-Plex (90 caps)
    8. M-Drol (90 capsules)
    9. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps)
    10. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Top Sellers
    1. Recreate (90 caps)
    2. CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
    3. Protein Recovery Balls Trial Size
    4. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
    5. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
    6. Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    7. P-Plex (90 caps)
    8. M-Drol (90 capsules)
    9. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps)
    10. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)
    And yet on the USP Labs product page (Products By USPLabs ) it still shows AP as the top seller It must update a little slower.

    I'm surprised it's still in stock at NP, I wonder how much Jacob shipped!
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    , I wonder how much Jacob shipped!
    Alot!

  11. I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

    Congrats, USP!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Congrats USP!

    Love you guys - now send me the beta test supp.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And yet on the USP Labs product page (Products By USPLabs ) it still shows AP as the top seller It must update a little slower.

    I'm surprised it's still in stock at NP, I wonder how much Jacob shipped!
    When you go to a manufacturer's page, it ranks only that brand in top ten order...if you go to the top ten on the homepage, it shows all the brands in order.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Alot!
    That's an understatement
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    That's an understatement
    bazillions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

    Congrats, USP!!
    haha..

  17. john and I are having an affair..........she'll be so crushed.....











































    Oh my......yeah.....this is so not Jacob's PM inbox.........oh dear........uhh, jeez here, well ahh.............Huh........... ..Well I ahhh, yeah...well.........

    *does Ashley Simpson-esque jig and ****s off*

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

    Congrats, USP!!

    Hell no, you got it all wrong...I told you it was an award for slick pleasures.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  19. I love how the number 3 item is Protein recovery balls samples and how Recreate is #1. The Protein recovery balls are actually given away free, so for a paid product to beat them... THAT IS CRAZY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Top Sellers
    1. Recreate (90 caps)
    2. CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
    3. Protein Recovery Balls Trial Size
    4. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
    5. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
    6. Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    7. P-Plex (90 caps)
    8. M-Drol (90 capsules)
    9. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps)
    10. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I love how the number 3 item is Protein recovery balls samples and how Recreate is #1. The Protein recovery balls are actually given away free, so for a paid product to beat them... THAT IS CRAZY!
    HAHAHA! Didn't even notice that...now that's IMPRESSIVE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    When you go to a manufacturer's page, it ranks only that brand in top ten order...if you go to the top ten on the homepage, it shows all the brands in order.
    Oh I know, I was just saying that Recreate should be the topseller on USP's Page since it is #1 overall, however AP is #1 on their page :boggle:

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

    Congrats, USP!!

    i think that award comes with a dirty sanchez also.

  23. I haven't seen realy functional legal fatburner so far. I tried many. There is a lot of good apetite supressant but no realy functional fatburner. Best result I got with AL Leptigen Basic with heat+scorch. There was some improvment between with/without supplements. Maybe I'll try recreate someday but I'm little sceptical about it. Peaple really don't know which supplement realy works if they didn't try diet without them.

  24. I just started taking the Recreate yesterday. Only taking the first dose (2 caps) in the morning to assess tolerance. On Tuesday after the first dose I felt good--no jittery, cracked out feeling. Had a nice supply of energy, but more of an overall sense of well being (mental, physical, and emotional). One thing I really noticed was that it greatly suppressed my appetite. Portion control was a breeze...didn't feel hungry, but was a clean appetite control, not the "my stomach hates food and my mouth is on strike" sensation.

    Wednesday...woke up this morning and actually looked leaner. This was a real shocker because I had Italian last night. This was undoubtably water weight because I looked a couple % leaner just from yesterday. Not exactly sure what's caused this, but had a really good bowel movement this morning (I'll spare you the details) which really helped with the abdominal bloat. Will take two doses today and see how that works...so far, this is a very clean product that has some potential. Excited to see how well this works

  25. thanks for sparing us the details sam........
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I just started taking the Recreate yesterday. Only taking the first dose (2 caps) in the morning to assess tolerance. On Tuesday after the first dose I felt good--no jittery, cracked out feeling. Had a nice supply of energy, but more of an overall sense of well being (mental, physical, and emotional). One thing I really noticed was that it greatly suppressed my appetite. Portion control was a breeze...didn't feel hungry, but was a clean appetite control, not the "my stomach hates food and my mouth is on strike" sensation.

    Wednesday...woke up this morning and actually looked leaner. This was a real shocker because I had Italian last night. This was undoubtably water weight because I looked a couple % leaner just from yesterday. Not exactly sure what's caused this, but had a really good bowel movement this morning (I'll spare you the details) which really helped with the abdominal bloat. Will take two doses today and see how that works...so far, this is a very clean product that has some potential. Excited to see how well this works

    He didn't even have to wipe.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    He didn't even have to wipe.
    The ninja monkeys do it for him

  28. I was really exited to purchase this with my recent order yesterday, but it is not in stock. Sucks because I wanted to take it with me on a, "business trip," for my Uncle Sam. Hopefully when I return, it will be back in stock.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I was really exited to purchase this with my recent order yesterday, but it is not in stock. Sucks because I wanted to take it with me on a, "business trip," for my Uncle Sam. Hopefully when I return, it will be back in stock.
    it's in stock.......just takes 2-4 days to ship.
    no biggie, you'll just have to wait a few extra days before you can start getting lean.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I was really exited to purchase this with my recent order yesterday, but it is not in stock. Sucks because I wanted to take it with me on a, "business trip," for my Uncle Sam. Hopefully when I return, it will be back in stock.
    The order of Recreate, and other items, should have arrived a couple days ago. Though, the problem is that DHL likes to screw up, A LOT!

    Tracking info:

    "Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct destination."

    Though, since we are in GA and the package was mis-delivered to AL, I imagine it should arrive within the next day or two. Thanks for everyone's patience!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  31. DHL...nuff said

  32. I tracked the package again and it looks like the shipment should arrive today. Lets just hope that the driver decides to deliver it as early as possible.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  33. let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.
    Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.
    Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.
    *ugh
  37. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.
    Just make sure you go deep..

  38. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just make sure you go deep..
    double *ugh*

  39. Congratulations, USPLabs, for the award! And for the fine product! The broad and consistently positive feedback confirm you have a winner on your hands.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by verner;
    The ninja monkeys do it for him
    I could not help but explode in laughter at this!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ON Platinum Hydrowhey Strawberry
    By eneyman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. 17hd Platinum OMG...
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:32 AM
  3. Moose's Big F'n A Award - AN's RPM
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Log in
Log in