The NutraPlanet Platinum Planet Award Goes To...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to present the Platinum Planet Award to USPLabs for their HOT new product, Recreate, which is topping the Best Sellers chart at NutraPlanet!!!

Let's Give USPLabs a round of applause! :clap2:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Shazam!

Congratulations J and everyone at USP, got a very solid product here.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nice and congrats to USP Labs, im kind of sad cause i was hopping i had won something :( i never win.

cant wait to get my recreate tomorrow :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holla!

2 other products in the top ten right now, we're on a tear!

NutraPlanet is proud to present the Platinum Planet Award to USPLabs for their HOT new product, Recreate, which is topping the Best Sellers chart at NutraPlanet!!!

Let's Give USPLabs a round of applause! :clap2:
WOW, I'm humbled and excited.

Coming from NP its an honor as we both have grown leaps and bounds together!

Thank you Sam and Darren!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Holla!

2 other products in the top ten right now, we're on a tear!
Top Sellers
1. Recreate (90 caps)
2. CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
3. Protein Recovery Balls Trial Size
4. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
5. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
6. Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
7. P-Plex (90 caps)
8. M-Drol (90 capsules)
9. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps)
10. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top Sellers
1. Recreate (90 caps)
7. P-Plex (90 caps)
8. M-Drol (90 capsules)
And yet on the USP Labs product page (Products By USPLabs ) it still shows AP as the top seller :blink::confused: It must update a little slower.

I'm surprised it's still in stock at NP, I wonder how much Jacob shipped!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

Congrats, USP!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Congrats USP!

Love you guys - now send me the beta test supp.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And yet on the USP Labs product page (Products By USPLabs ) it still shows AP as the top seller :blink::confused: It must update a little slower.

I'm surprised it's still in stock at NP, I wonder how much Jacob shipped!
When you go to a manufacturer's page, it ranks only that brand in top ten order...if you go to the top ten on the homepage, it shows all the brands in order.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the Special Golden Shower award Nutra told me I won for Java Lather...wait, come to think of it Darren told me I had to come to his apartment to claim my prize.

Congrats, USP!!
haha..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john and I are having an affair..........she'll be so crushed.....

Oh my......yeah.....this is so not Jacob's PM inbox.........oh dear........uhh, jeez here, well ahh.............Huh.............Well I ahhh, yeah...well.........

*does Ashley Simpson-esque jig and fvcks off*

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Congrats, USP!!

Hell no, you got it all wrong...I told you it was an award for slick pleasures. :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love how the number 3 item is Protein recovery balls samples and how Recreate is #1. The Protein recovery balls are actually given away free, so for a paid product to beat them... THAT IS CRAZY! :jaw:

Top Sellers
1. Recreate (90 caps)
7. P-Plex (90 caps)
8. M-Drol (90 capsules)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love how the number 3 item is Protein recovery balls samples and how Recreate is #1. The Protein recovery balls are actually given away free, so for a paid product to beat them... THAT IS CRAZY! :jaw:
HAHAHA! Didn't even notice that...now that's IMPRESSIVE!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you go to a manufacturer's page, it ranks only that brand in top ten order...if you go to the top ten on the homepage, it shows all the brands in order.
Oh I know, I was just saying that Recreate should be the topseller on USP's Page since it is #1 overall, however AP is #1 on their page :boggle:

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

Congrats, USP!!

i think that award comes with a dirty sanchez also. :run:

markoni

Awards
I haven't seen realy functional legal fatburner so far. I tried many. There is a lot of good apetite supressant but no realy functional fatburner. Best result I got with AL Leptigen Basic with heat+scorch. There was some improvment between with/without supplements. Maybe I'll try recreate someday but I'm little sceptical about it. Peaple really don't know which supplement realy works if they didn't try diet without them.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started taking the Recreate yesterday. Only taking the first dose (2 caps) in the morning to assess tolerance. On Tuesday after the first dose I felt good--no jittery, cracked out feeling. Had a nice supply of energy, but more of an overall sense of well being (mental, physical, and emotional). One thing I really noticed was that it greatly suppressed my appetite. Portion control was a breeze...didn't feel hungry, but was a clean appetite control, not the "my stomach hates food and my mouth is on strike" sensation.

Wednesday...woke up this morning and actually looked leaner. This was a real shocker because I had Italian last night. This was undoubtably water weight because I looked a couple % leaner just from yesterday. Not exactly sure what's caused this, but had a really good bowel movement this morning (I'll spare you the details) which really helped with the abdominal bloat. Will take two doses today and see how that works...so far, this is a very clean product that has some potential. Excited to see how well this works :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sparing us the details sam........:dump::toilet:

I just started taking the Recreate yesterday. Only taking the first dose (2 caps) in the morning to assess tolerance. On Tuesday after the first dose I felt good--no jittery, cracked out feeling. Had a nice supply of energy, but more of an overall sense of well being (mental, physical, and emotional). One thing I really noticed was that it greatly suppressed my appetite. Portion control was a breeze...didn't feel hungry, but was a clean appetite control, not the "my stomach hates food and my mouth is on strike" sensation.

Wednesday...woke up this morning and actually looked leaner. This was a real shocker because I had Italian last night. This was undoubtably water weight because I looked a couple % leaner just from yesterday. Not exactly sure what's caused this, but had a really good bowel movement this morning (I'll spare you the details) which really helped with the abdominal bloat. Will take two doses today and see how that works...so far, this is a very clean product that has some potential. Excited to see how well this works :)

He didn't even have to wipe.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was really exited to purchase this with my recent order yesterday, but it is not in stock. Sucks because I wanted to take it with me on a, "business trip," for my Uncle Sam. Hopefully when I return, it will be back in stock.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I was really exited to purchase this with my recent order yesterday, but it is not in stock. Sucks because I wanted to take it with me on a, "business trip," for my Uncle Sam. Hopefully when I return, it will be back in stock.
it's in stock.......just takes 2-4 days to ship.
no biggie, you'll just have to wait a few extra days before you can start getting lean.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The order of Recreate, and other items, should have arrived a couple days ago. Though, the problem is that DHL likes to screw up, A LOT!

Tracking info:

"Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct destination."

Though, since we are in GA and the package was mis-delivered to AL, I imagine it should arrive within the next day or two. Thanks for everyone's patience!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I tracked the package again and it looks like the shipment should arrive today. Lets just hope that the driver decides to deliver it as early as possible.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.
Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.
Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, USPLabs, for the award! And for the fine product! The broad and consistently positive feedback confirm you have a winner on your hands. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!