The NutraPlanet Platinum Planet Award Goes To...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. DHL...nuff said

2. I tracked the package again and it looks like the shipment should arrive today. Lets just hope that the driver decides to deliver it as early as possible.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

3. let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    let's just pray the driver didn't snort the entire shipment of recreate and is driving toward the mexican border.
    Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Way to make me think snorting ReCreate would make it more effective. I'm sitting here with an uncontrollable nose bleed and can't see out of my right eye. I'm down 3% though in 20 minuets so it may be worth it.
    Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Try using it as a suppository....that is where you get the results you are looking for....that is where the real fun begins.
    *ugh
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Just make sure you go deep..

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just make sure you go deep..
    double *ugh*

9. Congratulations, USPLabs, for the award! And for the fine product! The broad and consistently positive feedback confirm you have a winner on your hands.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by verner;
    The ninja monkeys do it for him
    I could not help but explode in laughter at this!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    The ninja monkeys do it for him
    did you guys see the ninja parade.........

12. Congrats USP!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Congrats USP!

Thank you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ON Platinum Hydrowhey Strawberry
    By eneyman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0