When will 3-AD be avail....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At a normal price? Anybody?
Define normal?
From what I've heard, shipments were sent out and should be hitting the shelves soon.
Maybe someone from Anabolic X can answer this with more of a definite answer, though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, without naming names, I read somewhere that:

the $99 is msrp. - just up for now until it is in stock.
once in stock it will be listed for sale at the NP price.
:thumbsup:

So I guess you'll get your 'normal' price real soon:D

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I knew the normal price was gona be around $50 but I was just wondering if there was a set date to be for sale? I dont like seeing it for sale for over a week at $99! Guess Im just being impatient on putting in an order.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I knew the normal price was gona be around $50 but I was just wondering if there was a set date to be for sale? I dont like seeing it for sale for over a week at $99! Guess Im just being impatient on putting in an order.
If you look around you'll find that many places have it currently listed at 54 bucks!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I know I wonder why Nutra gets the stuff later than most places or delays the updates?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you look around you'll find that many places have it currently listed at 54 bucks!
I've seen it at $39.99, which is a shame, b/c I bought two at $52.95:sad: I'll wait for Nutra to post the next best thing again before I jump the gun in the future.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of PCT will this need? Im gathering u gotta do 2 bottles?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im gona do two bottles and for PCT im gona use Post Cycle Support and Diesel Test Hardcore.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
It was "en route to retailers" at least a week ago (seems like 2 weeks, but I've been distracted) - has there been a transportation strike I haven't heard about? Did NP move from Fayette to Istanbul?

Someone should have received this by now & put it up for sale if it shipped when they announced it had shipped.

BigSmith, IIRC, it was you said it was on its way - what happened?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It all shipped on the 11th (10k units). You have to realize it goes like this.....

AX --> Distributor --> NP

We do not sell direct to the retailers. So we ship it to the main distributor, they receive then ship it to NP. They really should have it up anytime.

Also for the $39.99 comment. They buy from the same distributor as NP. I am told they made a pricing mistake and are NOT honoring that price for anyone that ordered. Just FYI.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yep, 3-ad is in stock and shipping out to customers.

also: today's Industry Spotlight from NutraPlanet will be an indepth interview with Matt Cahill who designed 3-AD!

if you aren't already subscribed to recieve this email service just go to your NP account settings to add it.