Whey to canada?

moimeme

Awards
Does someone from Canada have order a 5lbs tub of whey from nutraplanet lately? I want to know how much it's going to cost me in brokerage fee.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Does someone from Canada have order a 5lbs tub of whey from nutraplanet lately? I want to know how much it's going to cost me in brokerage fee.

why not order IN canada? I love nutra and all, but Im not so sure it would be convient for you.

mwdonald

Awards
Whey is no different than any other product when it comes to customs fees --- it will just cost a lot more to ship because of the weight. If you get lucky, you won't have to pay any customs fees. Over the last couple years I would say I had to pay customs fees on about 1/3 of my NP packages. If you do have to pay these fees it's usually something like $10-$20 depending on the total declared value of the package. NP does a good job of minimizing this amount though ;) Hope that helps!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it seems hit or miss with canada customs. I had 2 large packages with no fees at all. But smaller ones with $10-20 charges.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
honestly just as cheap to buy protein in canada....shipping costs too much for heavy orders.

Love nutra, but get my protein locally.