Whey to canada?
- 04-19-2008, 11:38 AM
- 04-19-2008, 12:58 PM
- 04-19-2008, 01:09 PM
04-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Whey is no different than any other product when it comes to customs fees --- it will just cost a lot more to ship because of the weight. If you get lucky, you won't have to pay any customs fees. Over the last couple years I would say I had to pay customs fees on about 1/3 of my NP packages. If you do have to pay these fees it's usually something like $10-$20 depending on the total declared value of the package. NP does a good job of minimizing this amount though Hope that helps!
04-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah it seems hit or miss with canada customs. I had 2 large packages with no fees at all. But smaller ones with $10-20 charges.
04-22-2008, 12:59 PM
honestly just as cheap to buy protein in canada....shipping costs too much for heavy orders.
Love nutra, but get my protein locally.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BxGymRat in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:12 PM
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:06 AM
- By TheLastRonin in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:43 AM
- By Frotsmud in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:12 AM