Millennium Sport's Cordygen VO2 in stock!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yikes! THe servings per container say 6!?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats the trial size, so you can check it out. nice idea, at least you are only putting $11 at risk that way in case you don't like it.

We face the same sort of thing, with most natural products it takes a good 3-4 days sometimes a week to get decent effect. a company would go broke if they gave everyone who wanted a sample a weeks worth.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started taking judo (blow me, tadpolar :D ), and this stuff is earning its keep. Tonights practice was brutal. I'm in comparable condition to the brown belts there, but I'm not used to the calesthenic-style warmup and workout; I can do it, but it's 'different'. We also did an hour of randori, or free sparring. ****ing brutal. I got tossed like tadpolar's salad, and obviously I was fighting twice as hard for 1/100 the results. As brutal as it was, 3 caps of VO2 had me going, and I was never out of breath. My muscles were dying, but my lungs were OK.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking judo (blow me, tadpolar :D ), and this stuff is earning its keep. Tonights practice was brutal. I'm in comparable condition to the brown belts there, but I'm not used to the calesthenic-style warmup and workout; I can do it, but it's 'different'. We also did an hour of randori, or free sparring. ****ing brutal. I got tossed like tadpolar's salad, and obviously I was fighting twice as hard for 1/100 the results. As brutal as it was, 3 caps of VO2 had me going, and I was never out of breath. My muscles were dying, but my lungs were OK.
Ive noticed the same thing...minus the whole "a$$ kicking part"!! :lol"

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little update: I'm pretty tore up today. My traps/upper back are killing me, as well as my whole hip girdle/ass and chest. For a calesthenic-style workout to hurt this bad, yet be as relaxed and untaxed during the actual workout as I was, is pretty incredible.