1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Elite whey - niceeee

Just saw that you had the 5lb jug of DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY for $34.99.....heck of a deal in my opinion. May have to grab the mocha flavor.

Anyone else agree or have opinions on this whey?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I had been using Elite whey for some time (the Chocolate Mint) and was disappointed when it went up as high as it did. However leave it to Nutra to get a unreal price! May not be the highest quality whey but it is an unreal deal with todays current whey status.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I liked the Butter Toffee, although it was a bit sweet and will probably get old fast. The Berry doesn't impress me much at all, and I remember the juicer flavours as being watery-ish. I've got a 5lb of Mocha waiting for me in the closet if I ever finish this Berry. Orange and Banana were decent if I recall.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

u can get EAS whey 10lb =76servings for like $21
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.18%

Theres 79 servings at 23 grams of protein in the Elite Whey 5 lbs.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Theres 79 servings at 23 grams of protein in the Elite Whey 5 lbs.
    sucks for me cause for some reason low quality whey makes me sick.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    sucks for me cause for some reason low quality whey makes me sick.
    Lactose reasons? Fortunetly I can put down damn near anything and be fine so if I'm in a $$ bind I can afford the lower quality whey.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lactose reasons? Fortunetly I can put down damn near anything and be fine so if I'm in a $$ bind I can afford the lower quality whey.
    your a smart man OCC.

For some reason I can only tolerate whey isolate with low lactose. I can drink milk, eat cottage cheese, but when it comes to whey, my body breaks out in acne all over the place within a matter of days. I would love cheap protein, but it's just not worth all the trouble of going to the dermatologist over. Thats why I love whey and nutraplanet. I ordered myself a whey protein party. :]

Close to 15 pounds if not more of different types of proteins. Syntrax, (although people strongly criticize the company for their actions, the protein is mighty tasty) and ONwhey caesin. I also got some matrix for my friend who loves cheaper protein. I envy you all. :[

Oh not to mention the xtend that I ordered in as well. I realized the xtend would be less than 38 bucks if I broke 200. Instead of paying 170 including shipping, why not pay 200, to relieve yourself of the 10 dollar shipping cost, and to get back 7 dollars in coupon savings? 195 with an added container of the big xtend over 170 without it... hmnn which to choose which to choosee. Thats why I love nutraplanet and hate it :[

Great values, but it digs deep in my wallet, oh well, much needed protein for my upcoming cut :]
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    your a smart man OCC.

For some reason I can only tolerate whey isolate with low lactose. I can drink milk, eat cottage cheese, but when it comes to whey, my body breaks out in acne all over the place within a matter of days. I would love cheap protein, but it's just not worth all the trouble of going to the dermatologist over. Thats why I love whey and nutraplanet. I ordered myself a whey protein party. :]

Close to 15 pounds if not more of different types of proteins. Syntrax, (although people strongly criticize the company for their actions, the protein is mighty tasty) and ONwhey caesin. I also got some matrix for my friend who loves cheaper protein. I envy you all. :[

Oh not to mention the xtend that I ordered in as well. I realized the xtend would be less than 38 bucks if I broke 200. Instead of paying 170 including shipping, why not pay 200, to relieve yourself of the 10 dollar shipping cost, and to get back 7 dollars in coupon savings? 195 with an added container of the big xtend over 170 without it... hmnn which to choose which to choosee. Thats why I love nutraplanet and hate it :[

Great values, but it digs deep in my wallet, oh well, much needed protein for my upcoming cut :]
    Yea the lactose content of whey concentrate can be as high as 55-60% as opposed to around 5% in the skim milk and cottage cheese (and lower if you like the higher fat kind.) Isolate I believe is max .5%.

I hear ya on huge protein orders. I love bulk protein orders. I like GF Pro, Ultra Peptide, and the above Dymatize. However I am planning on trying a5 lbs order of some ATW after the Elite whey runs out. I am a protein junkie mainly because of the taste. I also use Xtend (mixed with the Bulk BCAA from nutra.)

Nutras deals are really great, especially if you have the ability to buy in bulk.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.49%

The mocha flavor tasted awesome. The bloat that I got and the awful smells that came out from my ass... Not awesome

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone here use Dymatize Elite Whey?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. NutraPro vs Dymatize Elite Whey
    By WebDesigner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:21 AM
  3. Quality of Elite Whey Gourmet??
    By Bberforlife in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3