Elite whey - niceeee

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just saw that you had the 5lb jug of DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY for $34.99.....heck of a deal in my opinion. May have to grab the mocha flavor.

Anyone else agree or have opinions on this whey?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I had been using Elite whey for some time (the Chocolate Mint) and was disappointed when it went up as high as it did. However leave it to Nutra to get a unreal price! May not be the highest quality whey but it is an unreal deal with todays current whey status.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the Butter Toffee, although it was a bit sweet and will probably get old fast. The Berry doesn't impress me much at all, and I remember the juicer flavours as being watery-ish. I've got a 5lb of Mocha waiting for me in the closet if I ever finish this Berry. Orange and Banana were decent if I recall.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
u can get EAS whey 10lb =76servings for like $21

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Theres 79 servings at 23 grams of protein in the Elite Whey 5 lbs.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
sucks for me cause for some reason low quality whey makes me sick.
Lactose reasons? Fortunetly I can put down damn near anything and be fine so if I'm in a $$ bind I can afford the lower quality whey.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Lactose reasons? Fortunetly I can put down damn near anything and be fine so if I'm in a $$ bind I can afford the lower quality whey.
your a smart man OCC.

For some reason I can only tolerate whey isolate with low lactose. I can drink milk, eat cottage cheese, but when it comes to whey, my body breaks out in acne all over the place within a matter of days. I would love cheap protein, but it's just not worth all the trouble of going to the dermatologist over. Thats why I love whey and nutraplanet. I ordered myself a whey protein party. :]

Close to 15 pounds if not more of different types of proteins. Syntrax, (although people strongly criticize the company for their actions, the protein is mighty tasty) and ONwhey caesin. I also got some matrix for my friend who loves cheaper protein. I envy you all. :[

Oh not to mention the xtend that I ordered in as well. I realized the xtend would be less than 38 bucks if I broke 200. Instead of paying 170 including shipping, why not pay 200, to relieve yourself of the 10 dollar shipping cost, and to get back 7 dollars in coupon savings? 195 with an added container of the big xtend over 170 without it... hmnn which to choose which to choosee. Thats why I love nutraplanet and hate it :[

Great values, but it digs deep in my wallet, oh well, much needed protein for my upcoming cut :]

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
your a smart man OCC.

For some reason I can only tolerate whey isolate with low lactose. I can drink milk, eat cottage cheese, but when it comes to whey, my body breaks out in acne all over the place within a matter of days. I would love cheap protein, but it's just not worth all the trouble of going to the dermatologist over. Thats why I love whey and nutraplanet. I ordered myself a whey protein party. :]

Close to 15 pounds if not more of different types of proteins. Syntrax, (although people strongly criticize the company for their actions, the protein is mighty tasty) and ONwhey caesin. I also got some matrix for my friend who loves cheaper protein. I envy you all. :[

Oh not to mention the xtend that I ordered in as well. I realized the xtend would be less than 38 bucks if I broke 200. Instead of paying 170 including shipping, why not pay 200, to relieve yourself of the 10 dollar shipping cost, and to get back 7 dollars in coupon savings? 195 with an added container of the big xtend over 170 without it... hmnn which to choose which to choosee. Thats why I love nutraplanet and hate it :[

Great values, but it digs deep in my wallet, oh well, much needed protein for my upcoming cut :]
Yea the lactose content of whey concentrate can be as high as 55-60% as opposed to around 5% in the skim milk and cottage cheese (and lower if you like the higher fat kind.) Isolate I believe is max .5%.

I hear ya on huge protein orders. I love bulk protein orders. I like GF Pro, Ultra Peptide, and the above Dymatize. However I am planning on trying a5 lbs order of some ATW after the Elite whey runs out. I am a protein junkie mainly because of the taste. I also use Xtend (mixed with the Bulk BCAA from nutra.)

Nutras deals are really great, especially if you have the ability to buy in bulk.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The mocha flavor tasted awesome. The bloat that I got and the awful smells that came out from my ass... Not awesome