What happened to EMS shipping?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Can't find it anywhere, please bring it back! I don't wanna wait a whole month for priority to arrive! And Fedex will probably won't let my supps through customs

Please?

Last edited:

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Yeah bring it back and bring it fast. I need to place a large order.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've made 3 or 4 orders at NP within the past 3 weeks and every single order has gotten to me within 3 days. NP ships through Fedex. Your orders will get to you, so don't worry.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
The problem with FEDEX in Mexico is that they go thriugh every package and mos "raw" components (which would be NP bulk) can only be imported ny companies (according to them) and with a customs agent. I had this problem with some perfume additives, which later had no problem coming through EMS, and even DHL

I bet if I pay for FEDEX it will end up going back to NP and I will end up paying for 2ble shipping (and FEDEX is really expensive) and without my items.

Please bring EMS back!

Steinkill

Awards
Yea what happened, i was ready to place a LARGE order then i couldnt find EMS, FEDEX shipping is too expensive and they dont allow bulk powders like E J said, please bring it back for all int costumers.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys please help us

:sad: the gold member coupon is going to expire and I can't place my order, and the slick pleasures I was about to order just went out of stock!

Emailed in the contact us page without a response.

Please help

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys please help us

:sad: the gold member coupon is going to expire and I can't place my order, and the slick pleasures I was about to order just went out of stock!

Emailed in the contact us page without a response.

Please help
I remember a thread discussing the ending of EMS option a while back, but I couldn't find it via the search feature and I don't think it will return as a general option. Your best bet is like you said, to contact the CSR's and see if they can ship it via EMS for you manually.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is like you said, to contact the CSR's and see if they can ship it via EMS for you manually.
Tried it but I get no response. I hope they bring it back, wouldn't know why they'd take it away. Priority is too slow and FEDEX won't let bulk powders into some countries.

That sucks, I personally don't like FEDEX much.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
whats ems?
Express Mail Service, for us international customers is the most cost efficient way to buy from Nutra. Priority may take from 3 weeks up to 3 months if held in customs, and FEDEX won't let us import bulk powders.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Is there a phone number to call Nutra? I can't seem to find one.

Thanks

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
EMS will be back as an option later on today. Sit tight guys !

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Super! Caus today is last day to use my Gold Coupon!!!!

Thanks Verner and all the ninja monkeys who work hard to get us our stuff!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know EMS is back up!!!!

Thanks to the Nutra team!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Hope your order arrives in record time, and makes it through customs !
Thanks man! Really appreciate your good thoughts!

thanks for the response
No problem

And thanks all for chipping in! (and Nutra of course!!!)

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Thanks so much , now to get my gf to place my order.... now if only napalm was in stock.