• Established
is the price an error nutra's site, or is it correct?...:think:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought that was a good deal...LOL

...be on the lookout for NP's price soon :)

gresh

gresh

Awards
Same as AX's website, so its retail price. I would imagine it will be ~$55 at NP, probably just stuck in the wrong price.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
figured sam...just wanted to make sure.

bryan4592

Awards
When do tou expect to get it up for sale and in stock? I cant wait...

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised there wasn't a presale for this highly coveted supp.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i figured there would be a pre sale as well

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 3AD actually retails for $99?
If it's under $50, I will get some. That's just too steep for a 22 day supply.

Edit: I know the logs look good, but I am interested in Non-Sponsored views. Hopefully in a month there will be several people logging thus that. Don't get me wrong, I just prefer a non-sponsored review. I have read every 3AD log here, that I can find, and all except for 1 has seen great results. The 1 in question pretty much looks/sounds as if he is at the top of his game right now anyway.

But good lord, $99!

Any company that can clone it for $30 has my vote! :D (J/K)

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I read this! I was just about to go buy half a dozen from another site. Shame on me! :trout:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im sure this is just a placeholder price. Theres no way NutraPlanet is going to price themselves right out of the market, when other less than perfect online stores have prices of 50-59 bucks listed right now. Im sure that NutraPlanet will come in with a more than reasonable price, I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I have faith.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So 3AD actually retails for $99?
If it's under $50, I will get some. That's just too steep for a 22 day supply.

Edit: I know the logs look good, but I am interested in Non-Sponsored views. Hopefully in a month there will be several people logging thus that. Don't get me wrong, I just prefer a non-sponsored review. I have read every 3AD log here, that I can find, and all except for 1 has seen great results. The 1 in question pretty much looks/sounds as if he is at the top of his game right now anyway.

But good lord, $99!

Any company that can clone it for $30 has my vote! :D (J/K)
I'll tell you what, I've logged many AX products for them...reason being... I give the up most truth on the products! Trust me... if you spend 55.00 for a 22.5 day supply, you love it! It's that simple.

I have nothing to gain or lose from making false statements... The **** works!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for your feedback. I just like to give a new release time to get reviews from different people (weight/diet/training routine), then see what some of the common positives/negatives. I some how missed your log, but just checked it out. Your feedback is much appreciated.
I'll tell you what, I've logged many AX products for them...reason being... I give the up most truth on the products! Trust me... if you spend 55.00 for a 22.5 day supply, you love it! It's that simple.

I have nothing to gain or lose from making false statements... The **** works!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
NP... I know alot of people like to blow smoke up your ass.. when it comes to products

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny you should say that... I was searching the boards and found a few post about N.O. products. Several members went on to bash N.O. Xplode and BSN. The same members are now welcoming them to the board. Weird. I have never used anything other than Syntha-6, so I can't comment other then saying I like their protein. I just find it odd.

I applaud people for honest reviews. I mean come on, you know when someone is pumping a product up to be great just to make themselves look good for the company at hand. That's sad, really.

I do have to admit, 3AD looks solid! I am going to give it a go when the time/price is right.

NP... I know alot of people like to blow smoke up your ass.. when it comes to products

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I always look at it this way... If I find a company that gives me a product that works...great... they put out another product that works...hmmm we might have something here...

After about 7+ products....well that's a solid company.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will agree with that statement 100%. I feel this way about Nimbus Nutrition.
I always look at it this way... If I find a company that gives me a product that works...great... they put out another product that works...hmmm we might have something here...

After about 7+ products....well that's a solid company.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Sam is likely still pondering what price he should sell it for. He may be open to suggestions so mine is $45.11. Let's help the guy out.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
verners monthly paycheck. 2 peanuts. Youll always have enough peanuts to keep rene around
:lol:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Other web stores have it for 39.99, so it is probably a typo.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Other web stores have it for 39.99, so it is probably a typo.
Now that's a price I can mess with! THAT price may be the mistake. PM please.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to understand that is the price for the original that was never put out. I beleive so, at least.
Now that's a price I can mess with! THAT price may be the mistake. PM please.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
So much for this stuff being "one the way"....

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes we are.

Any idea what the deal is?

I searched a little and found it for 39 bucks elsewhere.
That's likely for the old adrenoserone version. I've only seen $54 for the newer version and I'm only sure of that because they list the ingredients.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That's likely for the old adrenoserone version. I've only seen $54 for the newer version and I'm only sure of that because they list the ingredients.
You may be absolutely 100% correct, but point is, 99 bucks has to be just the msrp, a placeholder or a mistake, I basically want to spend my hard earned money at NP and I would like to know what the price will be.

Its not even that I need it right away, or have to have it right now, but I just want to know, and if for some reason that is the price, or NP is somehow contractually obligated to sell it for a certain price, Im just gonna buy it someplace else. Loyalty aside, Im not paying double what I can easily find it for, that would be just stupid.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the $99 is msrp. - just up for now until it is in stock.
once in stock it will be listed for sale at the NP price. :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
the $99 is msrp. - just up for now until it is in stock.
once in stock it will be listed for sale at the NP price. :thumbsup:
Thats what I was thinking all along, but Im glad someone spelled it out. I will go sit quietly now and wait for NPs price.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not tell us the price NOW?. Why have it listed for the MSRP and not the price your really going to sell it for?. Is this some kind of cruel joke?.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
lol. yeah, i think they did that just to see you sweat it out t-bone.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
FYI: an indepth interview with Matt Cahill who designed 3-AD will be emailed out to all NutraPlanet Industry Spotlight subscribers.

if you aren't already subscribed just go to your NP account settings to add this service.