3 - Ad

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 3 - Ad


    is the price an error nutra's site, or is it correct?...


  2. Yeah holy Crap that is STEEP!!!.

  3. I thought that was a good deal...LOL

    ...be on the lookout for NP's price soon
    •   
       


  4. Same as AX's website, so its retail price. I would imagine it will be ~$55 at NP, probably just stuck in the wrong price.

  5. HOLY $hit thats outrageous!!!

  6. figured sam...just wanted to make sure.

  7. When do tou expect to get it up for sale and in stock? I cant wait...

  8. I'm surprised there wasn't a presale for this highly coveted supp.

  9. i figured there would be a pre sale as well

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    figured sam...just wanted to make sure.

    hahahhaha i was thinking the SAME THING, i was like uuhhmmm.... nutra... really??...man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    When do tou expect to get it up for sale and in stock? I cant wait...
    BigSmith from AX said that it had shipped from them this morning in their SubForum to retailers (3-AD in stock and shipping to retailers everywhere!) , so although I don't know an exact date, I'd say hopefully by the end of next week (And hopefully Sam can chime in again to confirm)

  12. So 3AD actually retails for $99?
    If it's under $50, I will get some. That's just too steep for a 22 day supply.

    Edit: I know the logs look good, but I am interested in Non-Sponsored views. Hopefully in a month there will be several people logging thus that. Don't get me wrong, I just prefer a non-sponsored review. I have read every 3AD log here, that I can find, and all except for 1 has seen great results. The 1 in question pretty much looks/sounds as if he is at the top of his game right now anyway.

    But good lord, $99!

    Any company that can clone it for $30 has my vote! (J/K)

  13. Wow, I just saw that...Wow

  14. Maybe it comes with Gold Doubloons?



  15. Good thing I read this! I was just about to go buy half a dozen from another site. Shame on me!

  16. Im sure this is just a placeholder price. Theres no way NutraPlanet is going to price themselves right out of the market, when other less than perfect online stores have prices of 50-59 bucks listed right now. Im sure that NutraPlanet will come in with a more than reasonable price, I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I have faith.
    PHF Rep


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    So 3AD actually retails for $99?
    If it's under $50, I will get some. That's just too steep for a 22 day supply.

    Edit: I know the logs look good, but I am interested in Non-Sponsored views. Hopefully in a month there will be several people logging thus that. Don't get me wrong, I just prefer a non-sponsored review. I have read every 3AD log here, that I can find, and all except for 1 has seen great results. The 1 in question pretty much looks/sounds as if he is at the top of his game right now anyway.

    But good lord, $99!

    Any company that can clone it for $30 has my vote! (J/K)
    I'll tell you what, I've logged many AX products for them...reason being... I give the up most truth on the products! Trust me... if you spend 55.00 for a 22.5 day supply, you love it! It's that simple.

    I have nothing to gain or lose from making false statements... The **** works!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Cool, thanks for your feedback. I just like to give a new release time to get reviews from different people (weight/diet/training routine), then see what some of the common positives/negatives. I some how missed your log, but just checked it out. Your feedback is much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I'll tell you what, I've logged many AX products for them...reason being... I give the up most truth on the products! Trust me... if you spend 55.00 for a 22.5 day supply, you love it! It's that simple.

    I have nothing to gain or lose from making false statements... The **** works!

  19. NP... I know alot of people like to blow smoke up your ass.. when it comes to products
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Funny you should say that... I was searching the boards and found a few post about N.O. products. Several members went on to bash N.O. Xplode and BSN. The same members are now welcoming them to the board. Weird. I have never used anything other than Syntha-6, so I can't comment other then saying I like their protein. I just find it odd.

    I applaud people for honest reviews. I mean come on, you know when someone is pumping a product up to be great just to make themselves look good for the company at hand. That's sad, really.

    I do have to admit, 3AD looks solid! I am going to give it a go when the time/price is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    NP... I know alot of people like to blow smoke up your ass.. when it comes to products

  21. I always look at it this way... If I find a company that gives me a product that works...great... they put out another product that works...hmmm we might have something here...

    After about 7+ products....well that's a solid company.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. I will agree with that statement 100%. I feel this way about Nimbus Nutrition.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I always look at it this way... If I find a company that gives me a product that works...great... they put out another product that works...hmmm we might have something here...

    After about 7+ products....well that's a solid company.

  23. Sam is likely still pondering what price he should sell it for. He may be open to suggestions so mine is $45.11. Let's help the guy out.

  24. verners monthly paycheck. 2 peanuts. Youll always have enough peanuts to keep rene around

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will agree with that statement 100%. I feel this way about Nimbus Nutrition.
    Thanks Iron... We really appreciate the support!!!

  26. Other web stores have it for 39.99, so it is probably a typo.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Other web stores have it for 39.99, so it is probably a typo.
    Now that's a price I can mess with! THAT price may be the mistake. PM please.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  28. You have to understand that is the price for the original that was never put out. I beleive so, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Now that's a price I can mess with! THAT price may be the mistake. PM please.

  29. So much for this stuff being "one the way"....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    So much for this stuff being "one the way"....
    Yeah, they do that a lot.

  31. the natives are restless.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    the natives are restless.

    Yes we are.

    Any idea what the deal is?

    I searched a little and found it for 39 bucks elsewhere.
    PHF Rep


  33. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Yes we are.

    Any idea what the deal is?

    I searched a little and found it for 39 bucks elsewhere.
    That's likely for the old adrenoserone version. I've only seen $54 for the newer version and I'm only sure of that because they list the ingredients.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    That's likely for the old adrenoserone version. I've only seen $54 for the newer version and I'm only sure of that because they list the ingredients.
    You may be absolutely 100% correct, but point is, 99 bucks has to be just the msrp, a placeholder or a mistake, I basically want to spend my hard earned money at NP and I would like to know what the price will be.

    Its not even that I need it right away, or have to have it right now, but I just want to know, and if for some reason that is the price, or NP is somehow contractually obligated to sell it for a certain price, Im just gonna buy it someplace else. Loyalty aside, Im not paying double what I can easily find it for, that would be just stupid.
    PHF Rep


  35. the $99 is msrp. - just up for now until it is in stock.
    once in stock it will be listed for sale at the NP price.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    the $99 is msrp. - just up for now until it is in stock.
    once in stock it will be listed for sale at the NP price.
    Thats what I was thinking all along, but Im glad someone spelled it out. I will go sit quietly now and wait for NPs price.
    PHF Rep


  37. Why not tell us the price NOW?. Why have it listed for the MSRP and not the price your really going to sell it for?. Is this some kind of cruel joke?.

  38. lol. yeah, i think they did that just to see you sweat it out t-bone.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in