Hydracoach

  1. Hydracoach


    Brilliant idea! I wish there were WheyCoach bottles

    I'm getting one on my next order!


  2. Wow, someone is making some serious money off of that ideal. Pretty nifty though, may get one eventually because I love gadgets.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Wow, someone is making some serious money off of that ideal. Pretty nifty though, may get one eventually because I love gadgets.
    Impress ladies with tha Hydracoach
    •   
       


  4. I was looking at this earlier. I thought it was pretty neat. A little too 'technical,' but cool nonetheless. I may buy one eventually.

  5. I wonder if it works with beer?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I wonder if it works with beer?
    It might. But it will tell you to drink more and more

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It might. But it will tell you to drink more and more
    Isn't that the point?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Isn't that the point?

    LOL

    you have approximately 2 liters to drink. KEEP IT UP BIG BOY.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    LOL

    you have approximately 2 liters to drink. KEEP IT UP BIG BOY.
    And as soon as the 2 litres are done, "You have 4 liters to drink"
  

  
 

Log in
Log in