USPLabs Recreate NOW IN STOCK!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recreate NOW IN STOCK AT NUTRAPLANET!

"NEW Scientific Discovery DESTROYS BodyFat Faster Than Anything Ever Created - Legal or Illegal!"

PRESCRIPTION-GRADE

Recreate 2 years in the works! A farm was purchased, and we chased monkeys for their saliva..all in the name of fat loss...

- First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss For Men!
- Promotes Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
- Increase the Primary Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
- Key ingredient shown to significantly reduce junk food craving’s– Automatic Will Power!
- Maintain or even build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
- Naturally increase thyroid fat burning effects by up to 250%!
- Only fat burner to combine powerful Trademarked fat loss ingredients WillPower™, ThyroidFast™, CSModulator™

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh Snap! Will be picking one up for myself. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm picking up 2 and will be twice as ripped as you :trout:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice about time for me to make another order aside from the one I just recieved two days ago. Sam you get more of my money I swear. Your like a second wife.:D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice about time for me to make another order aside from the one I just recieved two days ago. Sam you get more of my money I swear. Your like a second wife.:D
You keep Sam in a cage under your stairs?

(kidding)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already have 2 bottles of this on their way from the IC sale. Might order another bottle or two from NP. Anxious to start using this.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this stuff is crazy and I have tried a lot of different fat burners...Appetite suppression, clean energy, and overall FAT loss (not total weight loss) is incredible..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grexx, What is your diet goal at this time? Have you made any changes specifically for the use of Recreate?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just droppin my weight for summer contests, keeping the diet normal, low carb, high protein, moderate fats...no need to adjust with AP and Recreate

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I want to hear. I am already eating more carbs than usual (still low(er)...rather insulin resistant) and still leaning without a deficit using AP. Yes, I can see that AP and Recreate will knock some sock off.

This is what I want to hear. I am already eating more carbs than usual (still low(er)...rather insulin resistant) and still leaning without a deficit using AP. Yes, I can see that AP and Recreate will knock some sock off.
I've gone throuhg a pretty unique transformation using this protocol with some other supplements.

I will post final results in 3-4 weeks.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...but you said I was the only one :sad:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But Sam does live in cage with a computer like I do:think:
we actually have cages sitting side by side and Darren comes in every so often and walks us...

...Great job on the Recreate J! Darren's placing ANOTHER order today (selling out FAST!)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
In the given span of time, no other product has ever reached #1 that fast, in NutraPlanet history!

Recreate, in stock!!!! Get it while its hot!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone throuhg a pretty unique transformation using this protocol with some other supplements.

I will post final results in 3-4 weeks.
Look forward to it.

As you know I am using PureDopa and SuperCissus as well, so I imagine that they have earned some credit in the mix as well. As soon as I get my hands on some PureSap and Recreate I will be cooking with gas.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, Recreate has broken all kind of records in NP history...except when we had exclusive rights to the original SD from Designer back in the day...WOW! Darren, remember that...sold through the entire shipment in a matter of minutes...haha!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will say again, that Recreate is hands down, the best fat burner I have ever used!!!!!!!! Especially with AP.....I'm goin to start a whole new thread wit it!!!!!!:cheers:

Seriously, Recreate has broken all kind of records in NP history...except when we had exclusive rights to the original SD from Designer back in the day...WOW! Darren, remember that...sold through the entire shipment in a matter of minutes...haha!
Do I get a Trophy, ribbon, medal, Gold star or something?

Verner might share a peanut ;) Congrats Jacob, innovation pays off big time.

I'll take it! I have to feed mullet something:rofl:

I have a great behind the scenes team at USPlabs that helps with product formulation.

I'm biased, but we are the best in the supplement world.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a few bottles myself along with some AP. 10% is not buttering the biscuit. I'm eager to see just how low I can go, last summer i hit 6%, hence lets see if I can get 5%.:D

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
Are you supposed to take this on non-workout days ?

(sorry could'nt find anything on it...) I've never used a fat-burner before, and would like to try this the right way.

Thanks

Last edited:

Are you supposed to take this on non-workout days ?

(sorry could'nt find anything on it...) I've never used a fat-burner before, and would like to try this the right way.

Thanks

Yes every day but I do not see an issue of taking a day off or even 2 as long as it's not consecutive days (ex sunday and thursday).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

In the given span of time, no other product has ever reached #1 that fast, in NutraPlanet history!

Recreate, in stock!!!! Get it while its hot!

Got some inside info today that recreate is breaking its own sales records....:cheers:

celly304

Awards
Been a long time supporter of nutraplanet. Great service!!! But am a little confused if this is Nutraplanets overall best seller then why is it listed as number 4 in the top sellers section of the manufacturers listing. It just doesnt make any sense.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Been a long time supporter of nutraplanet. Great service!!! But am a little confused if this is Nutraplanets overall best seller then why is it listed as number 4 in the top sellers section of the manufacturers listing. It just doesnt make any sense.
I remember someone inquiring about this phenomenon as well. I can't remember the answer at the moment or the thread but my guess is the overall top sellers are based on a sellout time ratio or some type or sale/time ration, whereas the manufacturer list is based solely on units sold (where ReCretae would be lower at this point in time since it was just released). This is speculation but its what i recall being the answer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember someone inquiring about this phenomenon as well. I can't remember the answer at the moment or the thread but my guess is the overall top sellers are based on a sellout time ratio or some type or sale/time ration, whereas the manufacturer list is based solely on units sold (where ReCretae would be lower at this point in time since it was just released). This is speculation but its what i recall being the answer.
NutraPlanet's homepage probably reflects the actual top-sellers by product whereas the ranking in a manufacturer's section at NutraPlanet would simply show all the top ten sellers, not necessarily ranked by volume.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet's homepage probably reflects the actual top-sellers by product whereas the ranking in a manufacturer's section at NutraPlanet would simply show all the top ten sellers, not necessarily ranked by volume.
Truth, that is what it was. Wow talk about over complication on what I suggested it was lol. Thanks my man.