new penetrate color....?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
The "old" penetrate was almost a cream color. I just got penetrate in the mail and it's more of a brown/orange color....?

what is new about it?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are purchasing it from the same supplier, so nothing has changed regarding formula or sources, but the naturally occuring variance in color from the d-limonene extract (oil extracted from citrus rind) gives it the extra "orange-ish" hue. FYI...this does not affect potency or delivery in any way :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
We are purchasing it from the same supplier, so nothing has changed regarding formula or sources, but the naturally occuring variance in color from the d-limonene extract (oil extracted from citrus rind) gives it the extra "orange-ish" hue. FYI...this does not affect potency or delivery in any way :)
thanks for the fast response! I did not think it would change the potency or delivery, I just thought maybe a "minor ingredient" was switched out for whatever reason, causing the change in color :)

keep up the good work! :head:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
aside from the real bits of panther...nothing else has changed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably the triglyceride complex, which can vary widely in color.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
any chance of adding carbomer? I prefer the gel type topicals over the liquid

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance of adding carbomer? I prefer the gel type topicals over the liquid
I don't think Nutra will add the carbomer...but you are welcome to. :)

I've been playing a lot with Sodium Polyacrylate as well, and I prefer it over the carbomer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Nutra will add the carbomer...but you are welcome to. :)

I've been playing a lot with Sodium Polyacrylate as well, and I prefer it over the carbomer.
is it expensive and would it be difficult to mix? it's not a big deal, I just find it easier to use the gel kind, and I have a transdermal pct planned :eek: