Suggestion for a cool feature
- 04-08-2008, 06:01 PM
- 04-08-2008, 06:19 PM
You mean like Auto-notify on newegg?. Yeah Nutraplanet should do that, but I'm not sure people are really that desparate for supplements...Seems kinda compulsive, they are just supplements. I can see it on newegg because a lot of business owners order from there and they need thing ASAP. Not sure if any businesses or supplement shops order from Nutraplanet. They should though.
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
04-09-2008, 11:42 AM
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
This'll be pretty cool. Maybe to add to this, if the item is in your cart when the email notice goes out, you get a hold on it for 24 hours or something. I'd hate to get the email then go to NP only to find it it's sold out by then. Not that something like this would be common, but just remember seeing the thread stating DCP was back in stock only to login and see it in my cart as out of stock.
04-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
04-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah I just think it'd be a cool feature, some products seem to sell out very fast with intentions of being stocked again. It'd be convenient to get an email.
Thats awesome that its in the works though, thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
- By elgallotapout in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:41 PM
- By TonsKGB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-2005, 10:28 PM
- By Lean One in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-09-2004, 11:11 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:53 PM