Suggestion for a cool feature

BifWebster

Awards
Is there any way that you can add some type of feature that emails you when a certain product that is out of stock comes back in stock, I think that'd be pretty convenient.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean like Auto-notify on newegg?. Yeah Nutraplanet should do that, but I'm not sure people are really that desparate for supplements...Seems kinda compulsive, they are just supplements. I can see it on newegg because a lot of business owners order from there and they need thing ASAP. Not sure if any businesses or supplement shops order from Nutraplanet. They should though.

Goose

Goose

Awards
This'll be pretty cool. Maybe to add to this, if the item is in your cart when the email notice goes out, you get a hold on it for 24 hours or something. I'd hate to get the email then go to NP only to find it it's sold out by then. Not that something like this would be common, but just remember seeing the thread stating DCP was back in stock only to login and see it in my cart as out of stock.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
This'll be pretty cool. Maybe to add to this, if the item is in your cart when the email notice goes out, you get a hold on it for 24 hours or something. I'd hate to get the email then go to NP only to find it it's sold out by then. Not that something like this would be common, but just remember seeing the thread stating DCP was back in stock only to login and see it in my cart as out of stock.
I agree. Maybe our system could notify the customers on hotter items that we usually carry more stock on and won't just sell out over night.

BifWebster

Awards
Yeah I just think it'd be a cool feature, some products seem to sell out very fast with intentions of being stocked again. It'd be convenient to get an email.

Thats awesome that its in the works though, thanks.