nutraplanet beta alanine, legit?

raptor2003

Awards
from my experience, n=1

I have taken beta alanine in 2 different pre-mix formulas, and both times got the tingling sensation

when I dose 3g of beta alanine from nutraplanet I don't get any tingling sensation

all taken on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning

what's going on?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
from my experience, n=1

I have taken beta alanine in 2 different pre-mix formulas, and both times got the tingling sensation

when I dose 3g of beta alanine from nutraplanet I don't get any tingling sensation

all taken on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning

what's going on?
not everyone experiences parenthesia (tingling) from beta-alanine. Your intracellular carnosine levels will rise, even if you don't feel the BA. Don't worry.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Its legit. Ive been using NPs Bulk Beta Alanine and it has definitely produced the results of BA supplementation.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you doubt the product, you can email the CSR's and get a Certificate of Analysis for the bulk powder in question, and I believe the CoA's should be going up on the product description page sometime in the future. It's been in the works for a while.

I use NP's bulk BA and I can tell you I get the tingles from it.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP has only the finest products and to make a claim like this about such an established company, especially in an open forum, is unwarranted and disrespectful..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
For some people, the tingle goes away with prolonged use, but not the benefits.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP has only the finest products and to make a claim like this about such an established company, especially in an open forum, is unwarranted and disrespectful..
Thank you.