Different shipping and billing address...was there a place to enter it?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Did I totally miss it or is this missing from the NP order process? My shipping address was imported automatically from previous orders but I never saw a place to put a billing address. Sadly when I received my order confirmation it had my shipping address also listed as my billing. I have a feeling my credit card won't go through. I've emailed customerservice at NP already but was curious if anyone else had this problem or if I should just stop making orders at 1am? :)

shock

Awards
Funny you say that. I just made an order around 11 last night and realized the same thing. I made orders from their before and was able to enter a billing address and shipping address, where as last night I could only have 1 address. My shipping address also showed up in my notification as both, which is different from my billing address.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Any news on this NP? Usually you guys ship my order within a few hours. It has already been a day and half and no word. If you want my order number just let me know.

Thanks.

shock

Awards
Well, I just got some good news. I was under the same circumstances as you, and I just received a customer service reply from Nutraplanet saying that all is good with the order and that it will ship today. I sent the message late last night and got a reply this morning. Great service! Hope everything goes through smoothly with your order too!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just got some good news. I was under the same circumstances as you, and I just received a customer service reply from Nutraplanet saying that all is good with the order and that it will ship today. I sent the message late last night and got a reply this morning. Great service! Hope everything goes through smoothly with your order too!
Nice! I sent my message yesterday morning and haven't heard anything :( I guess they don't like ninjas...or monkeys...or ninja monkeys.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
My order did ship btw. It should arrive Monday. It usually takes about a week from the time I order it until I get it. Thanks NP for being on the complete opposite side of the country as me and thanks for FedEx for taking so long to get my precious goodies.....I kid..I kid. Actually it will make my Monday more enjoyable :)