- 04-06-2008, 07:32 PM
- 04-06-2008, 08:21 PM
kre-alkalyn is patented i believe and this was not possible previously..
- 04-06-2008, 11:23 PM
MST uses Kre-Alkalyn in their Kreaceps XS (Which I love!) I've also seen it sold under it's own name (Kre-Alkalyn) through another retailer.
This wouldn't be a bad idea, but won't do us any good if it's not possible.
04-06-2008, 11:33 PM
04-07-2008, 05:29 PM
there pretty cheap, i have seen kre-alk powder on some websites for around $10/100gm ..which is pretty good deal .. u only need 2gm of kre per day ..so thats like 50 servings .. if u need the link to the site, i can search it up for u, PM me .. i dont want to advertise on forums.
but yes i do hope Nutra gets it, i would like def buy it :bruce3:
Similar Forum Threads
- By triton185 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
- By Matt6969 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM
- By rab71 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:54 PM
- By macsheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM
- By drei in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2005, 04:08 PM