- 04-06-2008, 08:32 PM
- 04-06-2008, 09:21 PM
04-07-2008, 12:23 AM
MST uses Kre-Alkalyn in their Kreaceps XS (Which I love!) I've also seen it sold under it's own name (Kre-Alkalyn) through another retailer.
This wouldn't be a bad idea, but won't do us any good if it's not possible.
04-07-2008, 12:33 AM
04-07-2008, 06:29 PM
there pretty cheap, i have seen kre-alk powder on some websites for around $10/100gm ..which is pretty good deal .. u only need 2gm of kre per day ..so thats like 50 servings .. if u need the link to the site, i can search it up for u, PM me .. i dont want to advertise on forums.
but yes i do hope Nutra gets it, i would like def buy it :bruce3:
Similar Forum Threads
- By shaun1988 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-28-2015, 07:13 AM
- By Sebasturea in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:11 PM
- By triton185 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:51 AM
- By rab71 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
- By macsheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 01:10 AM