Nutraplanet ..

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be getting H-Drol in anytime soon ?

bc im going to buy couple of things from the store and i need HDrol for next month ..so i want to just stack it now .. please see if you can get it in stock

Luv'd the 1st shippment & samples :)

Thanks,

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-Drol, in stock and ready for shipment.

Are you going to be getting H-Drol in anytime soon ?

bc im going to buy couple of things from the store and i need HDrol for next month ..so i want to just stack it now .. please see if you can get it in stock

Luv'd the 1st shippment & samples :)

Thanks,

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was actually gonna e-mail customer service about the exact same thing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-Drol, in stock and ready for shipment.
No no no no no...you mean you have H-Roids...seriously though...:duel:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-roid, in stock and ready for shipment. :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I bet H-roid will be a pain in the @ss to keep in stock now.:lol:
Im sorry I had too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i doubt that ..its $15more expensive for same ingredients
It's actually a different compound. H-Roid is a Promag clone. I've never used either, but I've heard they're a different.

(I tried to use an H clone once, but it turned out to be severely underdosed :frustrate )

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
promag didn't get a lot of reviews so i'm not sure how other people responded but i really liked the original.

not a huge gainer but did lean out and get tons of strength.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
promag didn't get a lot of reviews so i'm not sure how other people responded but i really liked the original.

not a huge gainer but did lean out and get tons of strength.
I'm in week 2 of it currently. Enjoying it so far.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's actually a different compound. H-Roid is a Promag clone. I've never used either, but I've heard they're a different.

(I tried to use an H clone once, but it turned out to be severely underdosed :frustrate )
Which one did you use? I think I trried H-Max 1.0 Hammer Sports before and it did absolutely nothing for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one did you use? I think I tried H-Max 1.0 Hammer Sports before and it did absolutely nothing for me.
Uggh...that would be the one. I sent an email after my cycle and was actually told that it was under dosed at about 70% of the label. I ran it at "50mg" per day on close to maintenance and didn't see much, if any, difference from a natty cut/recomp.

That means I was only getting 35mg per day assuming it really was 70% of the label's claims...who knows though.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uggh...that would be the one. I sent an email after my cycle and was actually told that it was under dosed at about 70% of the label. I ran it at "50mg" per day on close to maintenance and didn't see much, if any, difference from a natty cut/recomp.

That means I was only getting 35mg per day assuming it really was 70% of the label's claims...who knows though.
Hm, I sent him an email too after having absolutely no effect from the cycle and he told me the product was good and a lot of people had good results. He said he would work on refunding it but ended up disappearing.

Looks like the guy was full of sh!t huh?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He told me the same stuff, but definitely told me it was underdosed. That was almost two years ago though so I don't have my email (or maybe PM). I wish I did though!

Coachjj3

Awards
I loved promag, then again im also a tad afraid of using anything stronger. I noticed that it has been discontinued and was wondering is this was due to an upcoming ban that also might affect h-roid?

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Nurta need to say again thanks for beings the best supp company....