Nutraplanet .. - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutraplanet ..

  1. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Nutraplanet ..


    Are you going to be getting H-Drol in anytime soon ?

    bc im going to buy couple of things from the store and i need HDrol for next month ..so i want to just stack it now .. please see if you can get it in stock


    Luv'd the 1st shippment & samples

    Thanks,

  2. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-Drol, in stock and ready for shipment.



    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    Are you going to be getting H-Drol in anytime soon ?

    bc im going to buy couple of things from the store and i need HDrol for next month ..so i want to just stack it now .. please see if you can get it in stock


    Luv'd the 1st shippment & samples

    Thanks,
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  3. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I was actually gonna e-mail customer service about the exact same thing.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-Drol, in stock and ready for shipment.
    ohh okay, thanks .. i will place my order today

    Thanks,
  5. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-Drol, in stock and ready for shipment.
    No no no no no...you mean you have H-Roids...seriously though...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    We are currently out of stock on H-Drol, w/ an ETA of 1-3 weeks. In the mean time, we do have a comparable product, called H-roid, in stock and ready for shipment.
  7. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    I bet H-roid will be a pain in the @ss to keep in stock now.
    Im sorry I had too.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Ha ! Genius !
  9. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I bet H-roid will be a pain in the @ss to keep in stock now.
    Im sorry I had too.
    i doubt that ..its $15more expensive for same ingredients
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,849
    Rep Power
    4334556

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    i doubt that ..its $15more expensive for same ingredients

    Yeah, Butt it stops the itching and burning sensation!.
  11. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    i doubt that ..its $15more expensive for same ingredients
    It's actually a different compound. H-Roid is a Promag clone. I've never used either, but I've heard they're a different.

    (I tried to use an H clone once, but it turned out to be severely underdosed )
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. New Member
    Big Papi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    bump?
  13. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    promag didn't get a lot of reviews so i'm not sure how other people responded but i really liked the original.

    not a huge gainer but did lean out and get tons of strength.
  14. New Member
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    promag didn't get a lot of reviews so i'm not sure how other people responded but i really liked the original.

    not a huge gainer but did lean out and get tons of strength.
    I'm in week 2 of it currently. Enjoying it so far.
  15. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    I'm in week 2 of it currently. Enjoying it so far.
    of t-roid or promg ?
  16. New Member
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    of t-roid or promg ?
    h-roid/promag
  17. Banned
    Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It's actually a different compound. H-Roid is a Promag clone. I've never used either, but I've heard they're a different.

    (I tried to use an H clone once, but it turned out to be severely underdosed )
    Which one did you use? I think I trried H-Max 1.0 Hammer Sports before and it did absolutely nothing for me.
  18. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    h-roid/promag
    how do you like promag ? comparable to other PH's u have used
  19. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Which one did you use? I think I tried H-Max 1.0 Hammer Sports before and it did absolutely nothing for me.
    Uggh...that would be the one. I sent an email after my cycle and was actually told that it was under dosed at about 70% of the label. I ran it at "50mg" per day on close to maintenance and didn't see much, if any, difference from a natty cut/recomp.

    That means I was only getting 35mg per day assuming it really was 70% of the label's claims...who knows though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. Banned
    Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Uggh...that would be the one. I sent an email after my cycle and was actually told that it was under dosed at about 70% of the label. I ran it at "50mg" per day on close to maintenance and didn't see much, if any, difference from a natty cut/recomp.

    That means I was only getting 35mg per day assuming it really was 70% of the label's claims...who knows though.
    Hm, I sent him an email too after having absolutely no effect from the cycle and he told me the product was good and a lot of people had good results. He said he would work on refunding it but ended up disappearing.

    Looks like the guy was full of sh!t huh?
  21. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    He told me the same stuff, but definitely told me it was underdosed. That was almost two years ago though so I don't have my email (or maybe PM). I wish I did though!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. New Member
    Coachjj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    I loved promag, then again im also a tad afraid of using anything stronger. I noticed that it has been discontinued and was wondering is this was due to an upcoming ban that also might affect h-roid?
  23. New Member
    harlan100's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Nurta need to say again thanks for beings the best supp company....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nutraplanet ATD
    By sully65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
  2. Thank you Nutraplanet!!!!!
    By mixedup in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. Thank you NutraPlanet !!
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. Regarding the TTA from Nutraplanet
    By Otori in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:44 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in