NP's bulk creatine monohydrate

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So I got a buddy who was asking about what supplement he should take to help workout. After checking his diet I simply recommended Creatine mono to start with.

My question, is NP bulk creatine mono "micronized"? I've taken normal mono before and micronized and I had far less stomach issues with micronized. I just want to make sure he gets the best product at a good price....and not make him run to the toilet ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got a buddy who was asking about what supplement he should take to help workout. After checking his diet I simply recommended Creatine mono to start with.

My question, is NP bulk creatine mono "micronized"? I've taken normal mono before and micronized and I had far less stomach issues with micronized. I just want to make sure he gets the best product at a good price....and not make him run to the toilet ;)
Good news ninja, it is micronized but not of german origin. (From dsade, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/87337-nutra-planet-creatine.html#post1228577)
. So it should still offer the same benefits as micronized creatine that you are looking for, while still being at Nutra's awesome pricing :)

It's a good idea to include that fact on the product description page, I emailed it along incase the right people don't find this thread.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Good news ninja, it is micronized but not of german origin. (From dsade, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/87337-nutra-planet-creatine.html#post1228577)
. So it should still offer the same benefits as micronized creatine that you are looking for, while still being at Nutra's awesome pricing :)

It's a good idea to include that fact on the product description page, I emailed it along incase the right people don't find this thread.
Thanks for the reply and the link man!

So if it's not German is it safe to assume it's Chinese? Is there a real difference anyway? Is it worth paying 2x as much?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply and the link man!

So if it's not German is it safe to assume it's Chinese? Is there a real difference anyway? Is it worth paying 2x as much?
It would be a good bet that it is of Chinese/Eastern origin since most bulks come from there now, but I can't confirm that.

As far as differences go, once you get the particles down to the super small size (micronized), it doesn't matter if it happened in Germany or China. The 1kilo creatine monohydrate has been a NP top seller for years, and I haven't heard any concerns about the quality so I would recommend choosing that over the pricier German micronized creatine (I.e. Name Brand). The $10 in your pocket will thank you :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried Nutraplanet's Creatine mono. Might have to give this a chance since Dsade is promoting it and he says its micronized.

I have used Pure HPLC tesred and laboratory certified Micronized Creatine monohydrate by Ast-ss for close to five years now. I respond better to micronized.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP's Creatine Mono is very effective and will do everything it's supposed to....

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
As far as I can tell after receiving the product, it is definitely micronized and actually dissolves quite well for Creatine Mono. I'm very impressed with it.
I have no doubts about NP's quality or effectiveness either. Insane deal for 1KG of the stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I can tell after receiving the product, it is definitely micronized and actually dissolves quite well for Creatine Mono. I'm very impressed with it.
I have no doubts about NP's quality or effectiveness either. Insane deal for 1KG of the stuff.
Definitely...the material is very high quality and, since NP does quite a bit of business with our suppliers, we are able to bring it to you at an unbeatable cost.

You will be very happy - not to mention being able to spend the money you saved on more essentials (and maybe just something you have been meaning to try when funds permit.)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just curious why I can't buy the bulk 1 kilo of creatine mono anymore, says out of stock, but i can buy over a kilo of the 100g size? am I missing something?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They break the creatine down into the different sizes, and they must have just run out of the big 1 kilo size. Should restock soon but I'd have to check to get an ETA. If it doesn't come in stock by tomorrow night PM me and I'll check for you.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its been changed, thanks for it. NP is always quick on the upkeep for customers. This is why I always shop with you and have for the past 3 or so years.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
NP's creatine works well. If your worried about stomach issues heat up a 1/3 cup of water in the microwave for 50 seconds. Add creatine and add juice. No stomach issues.