1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

NP's bulk creatine monohydrate

So I got a buddy who was asking about what supplement he should take to help workout. After checking his diet I simply recommended Creatine mono to start with.

My question, is NP bulk creatine mono "micronized"? I've taken normal mono before and micronized and I had far less stomach issues with micronized. I just want to make sure he gets the best product at a good price....and not make him run to the toilet

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    So I got a buddy who was asking about what supplement he should take to help workout. After checking his diet I simply recommended Creatine mono to start with.

My question, is NP bulk creatine mono "micronized"? I've taken normal mono before and micronized and I had far less stomach issues with micronized. I just want to make sure he gets the best product at a good price....and not make him run to the toilet
    Good news ninja, it is micronized but not of german origin. (From dsade, Is the Nutra Planet creatine CREAPURE? interesting link inside)
    . So it should still offer the same benefits as micronized creatine that you are looking for, while still being at Nutra's awesome pricing

It's a good idea to include that fact on the product description page, I emailed it along incase the right people don't find this thread.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good news ninja, it is micronized but not of german origin. (From dsade, Is the Nutra Planet creatine CREAPURE? interesting link inside)
    . So it should still offer the same benefits as micronized creatine that you are looking for, while still being at Nutra's awesome pricing

It's a good idea to include that fact on the product description page, I emailed it along incase the right people don't find this thread.
    Thanks for the reply and the link man!

So if it's not German is it safe to assume it's Chinese? Is there a real difference anyway? Is it worth paying 2x as much?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the reply and the link man!

So if it's not German is it safe to assume it's Chinese? Is there a real difference anyway? Is it worth paying 2x as much?
    It would be a good bet that it is of Chinese/Eastern origin since most bulks come from there now, but I can't confirm that.

As far as differences go, once you get the particles down to the super small size (micronized), it doesn't matter if it happened in Germany or China. The 1kilo creatine monohydrate has been a NP top seller for years, and I haven't heard any concerns about the quality so I would recommend choosing that over the pricier German micronized creatine (I.e. Name Brand). The $10 in your pocket will thank you
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

I've never tried Nutraplanet's Creatine mono. Might have to give this a chance since Dsade is promoting it and he says its micronized.

I have used Pure HPLC tesred and laboratory certified Micronized Creatine monohydrate by Ast-ss for close to five years now. I respond better to micronized.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

NP's Creatine Mono is very effective and will do everything it's supposed to....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As far as I can tell after receiving the product, it is definitely micronized and actually dissolves quite well for Creatine Mono. I'm very impressed with it.
    I have no doubts about NP's quality or effectiveness either. Insane deal for 1KG of the stuff.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

As far as I can tell after receiving the product, it is definitely micronized and actually dissolves quite well for Creatine Mono. I'm very impressed with it.
    I have no doubts about NP's quality or effectiveness either. Insane deal for 1KG of the stuff.
    Definitely...the material is very high quality and, since NP does quite a bit of business with our suppliers, we are able to bring it to you at an unbeatable cost.

You will be very happy - not to mention being able to spend the money you saved on more essentials (and maybe just something you have been meaning to try when funds permit.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just curious why I can't buy the bulk 1 kilo of creatine mono anymore, says out of stock, but i can buy over a kilo of the 100g size? am I missing something?
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

They break the creatine down into the different sizes, and they must have just run out of the big 1 kilo size. Should restock soon but I'd have to check to get an ETA. If it doesn't come in stock by tomorrow night PM me and I'll check for you.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

its been changed, thanks for it. NP is always quick on the upkeep for customers. This is why I always shop with you and have for the past 3 or so years.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05 View Post
    its been changed, thanks for it. NP is always quick on the upkeep for customers. This is why I always shop with you and have for the past 3 or so years.
    The speed that NP gets things done sometimes amazes me even! Thank you for you continued support, and I hope the freebie gods are kind to you
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

NP's creatine works well. If your worried about stomach issues heat up a 1/3 cup of water in the microwave for 50 seconds. Add creatine and add juice. No stomach issues.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Di Creatine Malate vs Creatine Monohydrate
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:08 AM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. best creatine other than monohydrate
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM
  4. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM