Muscle Juice

simpledude

Awards
Hey can NP get this in stock quick I need a good gainer

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Why muscle juice? You can get much better gainers and personally i dont like the taste of it, i had the choclate flavor though don't know what flavor you have, it has a nice amino profile though but it only has around 17-18 servings.

simpledude

Awards
Why muscle juice? You can get much better gainers and personally i dont like the taste of it, i had the choclate flavor though don't know what flavor you have, it has a nice amino profile though but it only has around 17-18 servings.
I just personally like it and would prefer to get it from NP

koopa

koopa

Awards
Have you tried -

Cytogainer
Universal Real Gains
Up your Mass
Reflex Instant Mass
CNP Pro Mass

I would consider any one of these over muscle juice first. I personally had great gains on cyto and am loving the content of Instant Mass just now (54g protein, 564 cals and 65g of oats and barley carbs. Tastes like choccy oatmeal mmmmm no maltodextrin)

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried -

Cytogainer
Universal Real Gains
Up your Mass
Reflex Instant Mass
CNP Pro Mass

I would consider any one of these over muscle juice first. I personally had great gains on cyto and am loving the content of Instant Mass just now (54g protein, 564 cals and 65g of oats and barley carbs. Tastes like choccy oatmeal mmmmm no maltodextrin)
Yea theres so much better, you think muscle juice tastes good wait til you taste muscle milk or cytogainer =)