About to buy some Acetyl L-Carnitine...
- 03-25-2008, 09:37 PM
- 03-25-2008, 09:51 PM
ALCAR is like sour type taste... I mix it with fruit juices (apple juice, OJ, etc) and the taste it pretty much covered, just adds a bit of sourness.
Never tried with with protein shakes, don't imagine it would taste that great
- 03-25-2008, 10:10 PM
thanks for the reply. some type of juice it will be then.
03-26-2008, 12:15 AM
honestly i like the taste of it... kinda tasted like those sour candy warheads back in the day but not as extreme, itd mix good with anything fruity... dont mix it in your protein it probably wont be good.
i mix it with water a lotta times or jus put the powder in my mouth and chase it, i guess thats jus because i dont mind the taste tho
03-26-2008, 11:30 AM
I cap mine with Choline.
03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
I take it straight also. Like everyone has said it just has a sour taste, smells terrible though.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
03-26-2008, 12:26 PM
It's an acquired taste. It really is. Personally, I love the stuff. I drink it straight.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdts in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:21 PM
- By Norway88 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:20 PM
- By Norway88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM
- By ENEMY in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2005, 01:26 AM