Muscle Milk

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I assume you guys are selling the older MM formula. Do you have any expected dates on the new formula? I would like to order some, but was unsure of which version I would receive.

Thanks.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I assume you guys are selling the older MM formula. Do you have any expected dates on the new formula? I would like to order some, but was unsure of which version I would receive.

Thanks.
are you referring to macros? I ordered one about 3-4 weeks ago and it has 12 grams fat, 16 grams carbs, 5 of them being fiber. no glycoamaine or however you spell it either

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... that's the newer version. I only wondered because of the $20 price tag... thought maybe they were trying to get rid of the old stuff.

Cool... my order coming soon.

are you referring to macros? I ordered one about 3-4 weeks ago and it has 12 grams fat, 16 grams carbs, 5 of them being fiber. no glycoamaine or however you spell it either

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... that's the newer version. I only wondered because of the $20 price tag... thought maybe they were trying to get rid of the old stuff.

yeah, the 20 dollar price for it is awesome, and I really like the added fiber. FWIW, I got the cookies and cream flavor, and there is no discernible taste difference from the original, which is my favorite protein ever

Goose

Goose

Awards

Maybe it depends on what flavor you order. I picked up the cookies 'n creme about a month back and got the older version.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Possibly ask for the newer formula in the comments section when you order? Just in case.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a list of the new formula flavors? There are some differences Im told.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Um... could we get a Nutra rep in here? :wave:

I want to order at least two tubs, but not if I will receive two different versions. That would mess me up.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
All 9(3 diff flavors) I got were the new formula, but it wouldnt hurt to include comments in your order that you want the new formula. Perhaps a Nutra rep can confirm that the new formula is all they have now.

And again, I'll ask, anyone know where I can find an updated list of the new formula flavor changes???????

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Also, if in fact they are selling the new version, the nutrition facts are wrong. This sucks. All I need is some Muscle Milk and Atomic Meltdown. Oh well... there's always tomorrow.

@RoadBlock... I just checked Cytosport's website. They still have 30 flavors listed w/ the new formula. Not sure about the NP situation.

Cytosport - Muscle Milk®

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Also, if in fact they are selling the new version, the nutrition facts are wrong. This sucks. All I need is some Muscle Milk and Atomic Meltdown. Oh well... there's always tomorrow.

@RoadBlock... I just checked Cytosport's website. They still have 30 flavors listed w/ the new formula. Not sure about the NP situation.

Cytosport - Muscle Milk®
Thanks Shakes, looks like NP needs to update their website info if in fact they are now carrying the only new stuff, Im sure that NP will want to get all the nutrition facts lined up with the product they are selling. Someone may be looking for the new formula and think that NP is clearing out the old stuff and go buy it someplace else, when in fact they could have saved some money buying the new formula at NP.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Morning bump. I'm off to the gym. I would like to put an order in sometime this morning... Nutra rep, please respond. Thanks.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Lunchtime bump.

Off to eat some scrambled eggs (whole) w/ broccoli, cheddar cheese, and a smidgen of ranch dressing. Can't wait!!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys. I just got an inventory of them, and They are all new, except the Dulce de leche, creme brulee, Root beer, and pina colada.
P.S. Lunch sounds TASTY shakes !

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys. I just got an inventory of them, and They are all new, except the Dulce de leche, creme brulee, Root beer, and pina colada.
P.S. Lunch sounds TASTY shakes !
Thank you VERY much! Too bad the root beer isn't the new stuff. I've heard good things about that.

Banana and Blueberry, here I come!!!!!!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm gettin three flavors... blueberry, banana, and orange. I've already got 2/3 tub of chocolate.

God, I love tasty protein. Beats the crap out of ON whey + water.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Update...

I just divorced my wife and am running away w/ my Blueberry 'n Creme Muscle Milk. God, is it tasty.

:dance: