Epidrol and ??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Epidrol and ???

1. New Member

Epidrol and ???

Decided to go with Epidrol.. What else should I stack this up with? Here is a quick bio.. been working out for about 6 months, looking to gain some good mass. Eat alot of fish, tuna, etc. 30yrs old, 160lbs, not taking any suppl. right now, other than multi and some protein shakes..

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ozzieramirez View Post
    Decided to go with Epidrol.. What else should I stack this up with? Here is a quick bio.. been working out for about 6 months, looking to gain some good mass. Eat alot of fish, tuna, etc. 30yrs old, 160lbs, not taking any suppl. right now, other than multi and some protein shakes..

Anabolic Pump is an easy choice especially if you are using a D-steroid.
  3. New Member

difference

thank you for the quick responce. I ran a search on anabolic pump and 2 items came up.. anabolic pump and powerfull.. Both are from the same company.. whats the difference? sorry im a rookie..
    •   

4. Guest

thank you for the quick responce. I ran a search on anabolic pump and 2 items came up.. anabolic pump and powerfull.. Both are from the same company.. whats the difference? sorry im a rookie..
    I also own the company.

Anabolic Pump increase muscular glycogen and Amino acid delivery (energy in muscle cells).

PowerFULL significantly increases HGH.

You can visit our forum on Anabolic Minds. Please click around and ask questions if need be.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Anabolic Pump is an easy choice especially if you are using a D-steroid.
    Can you please elaborate on this? I was asking about this last week .
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. New Member

Ediprol

thank you for the info.. Also when should i take it? I've read around the forum and some take it before a work out and some before they go to bed??? and yes please elaborate
  7. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

sorry im a rookie..
    This is probably not the right place for this discussion, but since you are a "rookie", do you have a proper PCT lined up? If you do not know what that is, then do not take Epidrol. Wait a few years until you have more experience and do some more research on steroids.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    This is probably not the right place for this discussion, but since you are a "rookie", do you have a proper PCT lined up? If you do not know what that is, then do not take Epidrol. Wait a few years until you have more experience and do some more research on steroids.
    I kept scrolling down and reading, shocked that no one had said it yet. Yes, thank you!!

ozzie, do NOT take that epidrol. 1st of all, if you've only been working out for 6 months, you have no use for this stuff. Its intended use is to get you beyond those plateaus you reach in training, not to kickstart your first steps in the weightroom.

Approach it naturally, try some non-hormonal supps, like the ones discussed above (both are solid), eat like a savage, and research those phs before jumping into it without being properly prepared.
  9. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I kept scrolling down and reading, shocked that no one had said it yet. Yes, thank you!!

ozzie, do NOT take that epidrol. 1st of all, if you've only been working out for 6 months, you have no use for this stuff. Its intended use is to get you beyond those plateaus you reach in training, not to kickstart your first steps in the weightroom.

Approach it naturally, try some non-hormonal supps, like the ones discussed above (both are solid), eat like a savage, and research those phs before jumping into it without being properly prepared.
    Heh, yeah man. I thought one of the board reps above would say something...6 months of training, "rookie", not even knowing about the non-hormonals...so I bit my tongue as long as I could.

Hopefully we got to him in time.
  10. Banned

Heh, yeah man. I thought one of the board reps above would say something...6 months of training, "rookie", not even knowing about the non-hormonals...so I bit my tongue as long as I could.

Hopefully we got to him in time.
    Yep. It all stems from this belief that there exists some "magic pill", and if you take it, every weakness, every problem area you ever had any insecurity about is going to be gone by the time you polish a 90ct. bottle.

Besides, with only 6 months training he probably can't lift a whole lot and his technique could probably improve quite a bit. as most everyone who knows will tell you, there's no cycle that goes as for for as little as that first one. Doing it without the proper training experience and muscle stamina would be a terrible waste, I think.
  11. New Member

Epidrol

Thanks for the eye opener.. So for a beginner what do u guys recommend? JW, creatine??? I'm not looking to be cut like alof of people on this forum (wish I could) but for now I like to get some muscle on me.
  12. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the eye opener.. So for a beginner what do u guys recommend? JW, creatine??? I'm not looking to be cut like alof of people on this forum (wish I could) but for now I like to get some muscle on me.
    Honestly (and not trying to sound like a know-it-all), I wouldn't think about supplements right now. You've only been in the gym for six months...there is plenty to learn out there.

What I would recommend for a beginner is to research how to eat properly (6-8 meals a day, clean food, when to eat certain foods at which times of the day, and macronutrient manipulation), lift properly (form and different kinds of programs), and how to sleep enough (this is usually the hardest).

IF you are going to use supplements, get yourself some whey protein and/or casein protein (or a blended protein...find out when it is beneficial to use the different protein types), a multi-vitamin (NOW Adam, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men, etc.), some creatine monohydrate, and maybe a pre-workout stimulant (if you find yourself needing a kick before the gym).

(JW has a mild steroid in it too...fyi)
  13. Banned

Honestly (and not trying to sound like a know-it-all), I wouldn't think about supplements right now. You've only been in the gym for six months...there is plenty to learn out there.

What I would recommend for a beginner is to research how to eat properly (6-8 meals a day, clean food, when to eat certain foods at which times of the day, and macronutrient manipulation), lift properly (form and different kinds of programs), and how to sleep enough (this is usually the hardest).

IF you are going to use supplements, get yourself some whey protein and/or casein protein (or a blended protein...find out when it is beneficial to use the different protein types), a multi-vitamin (NOW Adam, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men, etc.), some creatine monohydrate, and maybe a pre-workout stimulant (if you find yourself needing a kick before the gym).

(JW has a mild steroid in it too...fyi)
    I agree. In fact, if you're looking to spend some money on your supplementation, grab yourself some whey AND some casein (I recommend ON). Whey post workout and casein before bed ought to start helping. I wouldn't even go with creatine, though I generally don't like it because of the bloat (don't see any difference between CEE and mono). If you don't mind it, it'll help with strength gains.
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I agree. In fact, if you're looking to spend some money on your supplementation, grab yourself some whey AND some casein (I recommend ON). Whey post workout and casein before bed ought to start helping. I wouldn't even go with creatine, though I generally don't like it because of the bloat (don't see any difference between CEE and mono). If you don't mind it, it'll help with strength gains.
    I agree w/ both of these guys on this. Definitely follow their advice and you'll make just as good gains (which you'll be able to keep) as you would have from taking anabolics this early.

Then in another couple of years when you're getting close to being maxed out naturally, you can get into that other stuff and breathe new life into your gains. Good luck. I wish I'd had all of today's informational resources when I was just starting out!
  15. New Member

epidrol

Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    I agree w/ both of these guys on this. Definitely follow their advice and you'll make just as good gains (which you'll be able to keep) as you would have from taking anabolics this early.

Then in another couple of years when you're getting close to being maxed out naturally, you can get into that other stuff and breathe new life into your gains. Good luck. I wish I'd had all of today's informational resources when I was just starting out!

thanks guys.. will try it for several months and see how we do....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for Epidrol?
    By Pain Eater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. Epidrol PCT
    By Pain Eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
  3. Epidrol PCT
    By BigEasy87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy