Good and Bad

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I'm very happy with my experience shopping with NP. the only prob I had was with items being in stock. There were a lot of items that I wanted to purchase, however a lot of them and i mean a lot are out of stock. I think it's time to get some more items from your suppliers. But other than that was happy just waiting on my package. Question too can we post about other supplement companies ripping us off and letting others know not too do business with them?:):(

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Prices are so good it flies off the shelfs instantly :D. What products were you looking at? From my experience items are restocked rather quickly.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Prices are so good it flies off the shelfs instantly :D. What products were you looking at? From my experience items are restocked rather quickly.
The trione, some bulk androdiestiene, couple other bulk products can't remember them all. Now I gotta go through a verification process too. I just hope it doesnt take too long.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The trione, some bulk androdiestiene, couple other bulk products can't remember them all. Now I gotta go through a verification process too. I just hope it doesnt take too long.
Raws have been very hard to come by for the Androstenetrione. Though, we do have Trione caps in stock and ready for shipment! Any other items?

Thanks for your patience and business!

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Raws have been very hard to come by for the Androstenetrione. Though, we do have Trione caps in stock and ready for shipment! Any other items?

Thanks for your patience and business!
Wow I just ordered on tuesday and when i ordered then they were outta stock. WTF. Well next time hopefully they'll be in stock. And I'll be able to order them.:)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Wow I just ordered on tuesday and when i ordered then they were outta stock. WTF. Well next time hopefully they'll be in stock. And I'll be able to order them.:)
If you like, we can add them to your order for you. If you want us to, send me an email, at the address in my signature. Thank you for your business !

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea i was checking out the store again.I see that the trione is in stock now. I couldn't remember everything that I was looking at b4 and the ATD is also out of stock. I wanted the Leviathan and Reset Ad. stack but the Leviathan was out. So I just picked up the Reset. Not sure about everything else that I was looking at. Do you know how long it takes to get verified also? They said my stuff was flagged b/c it wasn't my card I was using. It was my Grandmothers b/c I don't have a credit card. And i really want my stuff to get here. Ya know how it is. Anyways hopefully don't take too long. I mean I understand why they do it. I just hope I don't have to go through that every time. I ordered from a different company before. And it was like this I ordered on tuesday had my stuff in the mailbaox by Friday. It was awesome service. But I figured I'd support my forum ya know and now I'm stuck waiting forever. I know it's not forever but i'm an impatient person.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Nah thats cool tho'. I already owe my Grandmother too much $$ as it is now. I spent a little more than I thought I was gonna and a little more than what I told her so I'm just gonna keep it the way it is. Thanks a lot for asking tho'.