dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's kickstart this Spring (yeah, my first winter in a SNOWY environment) with a freaking BLAST.

Nutraplanet has just dropped the price for Atomic Meltdown to $39.99, which is an amazing deal.

Go check out the feedback and logs then decide, how do YOU want to look this Spring/Summer? Ashamed to take off your shirt, lest you blind everyone with your Snowy Chub, or lean, tan and knowing you look good.

Atomic Meltdown By: RPN

illfoo

Awards
:aargh:

I just ordered two of these last week and of course they go down in price the day I get my order. lol, figures.

Great price by the way, I can't imagine how much these would sell for in a tanning salon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill definately be having a couple of these in my cart! Having amazing success with mine!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually went to a salon to scope out the competition (which there really isn't any of, since this product is completely unique) and only thing remotely close was a tanning lotion with low dose coffee for $100 a bottle!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually went to a salon to scope out the competition (which there really isn't any of, since this product is completely unique) and only thing remotely close was a tanning lotion with low dose coffee for $100 a bottle!!

Yea at the place i goto there isnt anything thats even close!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Supplement with use of Thermo-Glide FTW!!!

I'm really liking both, I can't get enough of the scents RPN is using. Currently got the diffusor going, java bar soap, thermo-glide, and Atomic Meltdown.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
i'd buy it, but we can't get any form of yohimbie what-so-ever through Australian quarantine (without a permit, which is not worht the hassle).

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Is there any problem combining yohimbine HCL caps w/ Atomic Meltdown?

IIRC the Y-HCL in AM acts locally, whereas the Y-HCL caps would act systematically.

I don't want to kill myself. LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...you should be able to stack them fine.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Correct...you should be able to stack them fine.
Thanks, both are in the cart. Does anyone else stare at their full shopping cart like it is the Holy Grail? I pick out all my stuff and spend a good couple minutes just admiring all the goodness I'm about to order.

Rock on, baby. Rock on.

:djparty:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, both are in the cart. Does anyone else stare at their full shopping cart like it is the Holy Grail? I pick out all my stuff and spend a good couple minutes just admiring all the goodness I'm about to order.

Rock on, baby. Rock on.

:djparty:

hahaha I'll admit I do it all the time!! Huuge order of mine will be arriving tomorrow...im psyched!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I'll admit I do it all the time!! Huuge order of mine will be arriving tomorrow...im psyched!
This last one wasn't that big. Barely pushed over a hundo...

Banana Muscle Milk
Blueberry Muscle Milk
Orange Muscle Milk
200g citrulline malate
200 caps Yohimbine HCL caps (BOGO)

... and to top it off - two trial size Atomic Meltdowns.

I'm excited.

(but dread the damned styro-peanuts) :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you all take advantage of this great offer on Atomic Meltdown at nutraplanet. Summer is almost upon us. Take advantage of this great product to be lean and tan when you hit the beach!! :D

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Just picked up mine, def. looking forward to seeing how well it works, non the less great idea and I'm sure it will be another great product from RPN.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up mine, def. looking forward to seeing how well it works, non the less great idea and I'm sure it will be another great product from RPN.
Awesome! Make sure to keep us updated with your progress. :)

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Awesome! Make sure to keep us updated with your progress. :)
Aye will do! Gonna start going on monday to get a base going then begin using, hoping that it'll be poppin by the second week.