Atomic Meltdown...prices are Falling OUT

  1. Atomic Meltdown...prices are Falling OUT


    Let's kickstart this Spring (yeah, my first winter in a SNOWY environment) with a freaking BLAST.

    Nutraplanet has just dropped the price for Atomic Meltdown to $39.99, which is an amazing deal.

    Go check out the feedback and logs then decide, how do YOU want to look this Spring/Summer? Ashamed to take off your shirt, lest you blind everyone with your Snowy Chub, or lean, tan and knowing you look good.

    Atomic Meltdown By: RPN
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless




  2. I just ordered two of these last week and of course they go down in price the day I get my order. lol, figures.

    Great price by the way, I can't imagine how much these would sell for in a tanning salon.

  3. Ill definately be having a couple of these in my cart! Having amazing success with mine!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. We actually went to a salon to scope out the competition (which there really isn't any of, since this product is completely unique) and only thing remotely close was a tanning lotion with low dose coffee for $100 a bottle!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We actually went to a salon to scope out the competition (which there really isn't any of, since this product is completely unique) and only thing remotely close was a tanning lotion with low dose coffee for $100 a bottle!!

    Yea at the place i goto there isnt anything thats even close!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. Supplement with use of Thermo-Glide FTW!!!

    I'm really liking both, I can't get enough of the scents RPN is using. Currently got the diffusor going, java bar soap, thermo-glide, and Atomic Meltdown.

  7. i'd buy it, but we can't get any form of yohimbie what-so-ever through Australian quarantine (without a permit, which is not worht the hassle).

  8. Is there any problem combining yohimbine HCL caps w/ Atomic Meltdown?

    IIRC the Y-HCL in AM acts locally, whereas the Y-HCL caps would act systematically.

    I don't want to kill myself. LOL

  9. Correct...you should be able to stack them fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct...you should be able to stack them fine.
    Thanks, both are in the cart. Does anyone else stare at their full shopping cart like it is the Holy Grail? I pick out all my stuff and spend a good couple minutes just admiring all the goodness I'm about to order.

    Rock on, baby. Rock on.



  11. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Thanks, both are in the cart. Does anyone else stare at their full shopping cart like it is the Holy Grail? I pick out all my stuff and spend a good couple minutes just admiring all the goodness I'm about to order.

    Rock on, baby. Rock on.



    hahaha I'll admit I do it all the time!! Huuge order of mine will be arriving tomorrow...im psyched!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    hahaha I'll admit I do it all the time!! Huuge order of mine will be arriving tomorrow...im psyched!
    This last one wasn't that big. Barely pushed over a hundo...

    Banana Muscle Milk
    Blueberry Muscle Milk
    Orange Muscle Milk
    200g citrulline malate
    200 caps Yohimbine HCL caps (BOGO)

    ... and to top it off - two trial size Atomic Meltdowns.

    I'm excited.



    (but dread the damned styro-peanuts)

  13. Make sure you all take advantage of this great offer on Atomic Meltdown at nutraplanet. Summer is almost upon us. Take advantage of this great product to be lean and tan when you hit the beach!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Just picked up mine, def. looking forward to seeing how well it works, non the less great idea and I'm sure it will be another great product from RPN.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Newlife4me View Post
    Just picked up mine, def. looking forward to seeing how well it works, non the less great idea and I'm sure it will be another great product from RPN.
    Awesome! Make sure to keep us updated with your progress.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Awesome! Make sure to keep us updated with your progress.
    Aye will do! Gonna start going on monday to get a base going then begin using, hoping that it'll be poppin by the second week.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. RPN's Atomic Meltdown....Get you some!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. atomic meltdown?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Log in
Log in