Aspire36 on NP
- 03-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Aspire36 on NP
Something very shady that I noticed today while looking at Aspire36 on Nutraplanet.com. There are about 7 reviews in a row of Aspire36 calling it better than Viagra, better than the claims etc. all within minutes of each other on NOV 13.
I'm usually not a huge conspiracy theorist, but what are the chances that seven people loved Aspire36 so much that they logged on at 4:00 on NOV 13 and all wrote glowing reviews of the product?
That's some really shady and deceiving marketing.
- 03-17-2008, 09:49 AM
1) tuesday November 13th....at that time is right after Nutraplanet went through site upgrades -
At this point they added all of the PREVIOUS REVIEWS from the past that got deleted with the upgrades at the exact same time.
2) Nice try on the Conspiracy theory....check out other reviews big guy..
A couple popular ones...
hmmm...all November 13th...weird.....shady HUH????
think before making a conspiracy post bro...really.
03-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
03-17-2008, 10:11 AM
03-17-2008, 11:35 AM
What John said, is indeed True. All of the reviews, were moved at the same time. No conspiracy here friend. ( Although I love a good one !)
03-17-2008, 11:38 AM
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
03-18-2008, 10:16 PM
03-18-2008, 10:54 PM
03-18-2008, 11:41 PM
03-18-2008, 11:42 PM
03-19-2008, 08:48 AM
03-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thahotboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 02:23 PM
- By nycste in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2007, 01:17 AM
- By john123131 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:18 AM
- By Puzzle in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:14 PM
- By 300Fan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:13 AM