Paypal

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
would be great if you guys took paypal. I happen to use it alot for other things and tend to have cash in my paypal balance when my debit card is dry, etc.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would be great if you guys took paypal. I happen to use it alot for other things and tend to have cash in my paypal balance when my debit card is dry, etc.
You can generate a "secure card" in paypal, and use it on nutra planet. Just click on "paypal plugin" on the left, and then generate secure card. It gives you the master card number, expiration, and cvc code, and it deducts it directly from ur account..

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=HbkSbyd1cGdFGgJy091T4HDm4Hd1syd9SQnzjhb1j7RgpKNDlBRR!101907597?locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=US&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9005&t=solutionTab&ft=browseTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionTopic=20163&solutionId=12956&isSrch=Yes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paypal is a nightmare to work with, since part of their terms of service is unrestricted access to deposit or withdraw from your account for any reason at all.

Do a google search for reasons why it is not in a business' best interest, especially with something like supplements, to accept paypal.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Paypal is a nightmare to work with, since part of their terms of service is unrestricted access to deposit or withdraw from your account for any reason at all.

Do a google search for reasons why it is not in a business' best interest, especially with something like supplements, to accept paypal.
I think I asked y'all a while back if you guys could get paypal, and you gave me this site
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Didn't paypal take like 6 grand from sam because they disapproved of something he was selling? Paypal is bull****, I hate them. I had problems with them like 5 years ago and will never work with them again.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
i still have a paypal account but i never use them to sell and i don't pay with it to often

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Paypal does not allow selling of ph's and related items. They will indeed halt your account, and they "reserve" the right to hold your funds for up to 6 months.