My new phenibut looks different
- 03-05-2008, 09:23 PM
- 03-06-2008, 11:04 AM
03-06-2008, 07:49 PM
It tastes like phenibut, although it may be slightly less bitter than the more granular phenibut I had before. I usually take it about twice a week to help me get to bed earlier when I have to get up early the following morning. The fluffier phenibut was equally effective as a sleep aid. It just looks much different. Maybe it is just newer?
03-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Sometimes they grind the particles smaller for no apparent reason. We are noticing a lot of variation in BCAA blends lately, too.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
03-06-2008, 07:56 PM
03-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Unless they've been stiffing me!
03-07-2008, 07:32 AM
03-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swoldierboy in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM
- By Kirkatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
- By ub6ib91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2007, 12:25 AM
- By boycey 32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:43 AM
- By Lone Wolf in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2005, 07:42 PM