My new phenibut looks different

  1. Registered User
    JohnnyBGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WV
    Age
    33
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    206

    My new phenibut looks different


    The old phenibut I had looked very granular. The new batch I just opened looks fluffier. The new batch looks a lot like Gaba. I don't have a lot of experience with phenibut so please excuse my ignorance. Why does the new batch look so different?

  2. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Colden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood View Post
    The old phenibut I had looked very granular. The new batch I just opened looks fluffier. The new batch looks a lot like Gaba. I don't have a lot of experience with phenibut so please excuse my ignorance. Why does the new batch look so different?
    Generally Phenibut is a granular consistancy, But it also seems to get more granular as it gets older. How does it taste? There is no mistaking the taste
  3. Registered User
    JohnnyBGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WV
    Age
    33
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    206

    It tastes like phenibut, although it may be slightly less bitter than the more granular phenibut I had before. I usually take it about twice a week to help me get to bed earlier when I have to get up early the following morning. The fluffier phenibut was equally effective as a sleep aid. It just looks much different. Maybe it is just newer?
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Sometimes they grind the particles smaller for no apparent reason. We are noticing a lot of variation in BCAA blends lately, too.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    JohnnyBGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WV
    Age
    33
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    206

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sometimes they grind the particles smaller for no apparent reason. We are noticing a lot of variation in BCAA blends lately, too.
    That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate the quality of nutraplanets products and service. Thanks dsade!
  6. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood View Post
    That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate the quality of nutraplanets products and service. Thanks dsade!
    This would explain why it takes up more room? I just poured my 500g order into 1Fast's 500g container (I order from NP now.. it's cheaper!) and it goes right to the top. When I get the granular stuff from 1fast it only fills it 3/4 of the way.

    Unless they've been stiffing me!
  7. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    This would explain why it takes up more room? I just poured my 500g order into 1Fast's 500g container (I order from NP now.. it's cheaper!) and it goes right to the top. When I get the granular stuff from 1fast it only fills it 3/4 of the way.

    Unless they've been stiffing me!
    lol the 1fast container could be smaller.... ever think about that?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    This would explain why it takes up more room? I just poured my 500g order into 1Fast's 500g container (I order from NP now.. it's cheaper!) and it goes right to the top. When I get the granular stuff from 1fast it only fills it 3/4 of the way.

    Unless they've been stiffing me!
    Smaller particles can allow more air between them, thus taking up more volume for the same weight.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phenibut XT
    By rottie76 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
  2. Phenibut...how to best use.
    By reptone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. phenibut......?
    By csrpj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. Looking into Phenibut....
    By Odessa14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in