Capping Cycle Support

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Is it possible to cap Cycle Support? I am not sure why but for some reason recently when taking it with my protein it is giving me whicked indegestion, not to mention the normal taste...

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Ha Ha!! Yeah the taste can ruin any size shake. If it works as good as it tastes bad we should be safe!!!

I haven't had any indigestion but you may try Gut Health

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sucks bro, but I doubt that eating caps will change it. Try taking it with a meal, that stuff has a large complex of vits-minerals which can easily upset your stomach. Most vits-mins are absorbed best with food anyways so try that see if it helps and let me know.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
That sucks bro, but I doubt that eating caps will change it. Try taking it with a meal, that stuff has a large complex of vits-minerals which can easily upset your stomach. Most vits-mins are absorbed best with food anyways so try that see if it helps and let me know.
I always take it with my breakfast and the last meal of the day. I think mostly it is just the taste. It isnt so much indegestion I think, just lots of burps. That stuff taste bad enough the first time but dang, the third, fourth, and fifth are really bad!

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to cap Cycle Support? I am not sure why but for some reason recently when taking it with my protein it is giving me whicked indegestion, not to mention the normal taste...
What?? Not indigestion lol.... You confused bast@rd haha. Try washing that sh!t down with a soda or something then. What are you taking it for? I'm guessing to support a cycle of..?

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
What?? Not indigestion lol.... You confused bast@rd haha. Try washing that sh!t down with a soda or something then. What are you taking it for? I'm guessing to support a cycle of..?
Right now I am taking it with whey mixed with water but I am going to try mixing it with milk tonight. I am taking it to pre-load for an Epi cycle that I am starting 3/15.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milk should actually help some with indigestion. You'll probably need to add some whey for flavor though. As mentiond above you can purchase the capped version, Life Support, at Nutraplanet.

Keep in mind that one serving of Life Support is the equivalent of a half serving of Cycle Support...and that there's a coupon code in my sig that will save you cash on any Anabolic Innovations products purchased at Nutraplanet! Thanks for your support Dawaro and I hope the milk does the trick for you.

Last edited:
dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Milk does a body good. Doubled up on the whey and mixed it with milk. Not only did it help with the taste but no burps!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad that worked out for you and thanks for the update.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Milk does a body good. Doubled up on the whey and mixed it with milk. Not only did it help with the taste but no burps!
Nice to hear! good luck with your cycle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33