Can Nutraplanet carry bulk phosphatidylserine, please?

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I'd love it if NP could carry bulk phosphatidylserine. I love it for cortisol reduction, but I have to order from another site. It would be great if I could order it from NP!

Who else would like to have this in stock?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me, assuming price is right, and with NP it always is!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a trans b-AT formula for cortisol reduction; plus it is much cheaper than PS.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I use a trans b-AT formula for cortisol reduction; plus it is much cheaper than PS.

What is that? I tried googling and everything and got no results.

I like PS because it's well proven, very effective, and most important to me, VERY fast acting. Might be expensive but from Nutraplanet in bulk it would be fine!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
b-androstentriol; it is the active in Retain 2.0.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Bringing this back from the dead because I think a bulk PS supplement would be just great.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bringing this back from the dead because I think a bulk PS supplement would be just great.
true. I love love the stuff stacked with Relora, It would be great to see a nicely priced PS bulk from nutra.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I don't think this stuff is cheap. It's more pricey than other supps and I wonder if there really is that much demand.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would probably try it, since it's supposed to be like the healthiest cortisol reducer.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I take back what I said. It is only the PS derived from bovine-cortex that has the cortisol lowering effect. And seeing as there is a risk of transmitting mad-cow disease, you can't go selling the stuff (nor would you want to buy it).

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I take back what I said. It is only the PS derived from bovine-cortex that has the cortisol lowering effect. And seeing as there is a risk of transmitting mad-cow disease, you can't go selling the stuff (nor would you want to buy it).
Are you sure there isn't some microwave process to kill the bacteria? Im pretty sure most supplements just carry whatever bacteria that gows in whatever they were extracted from, but I could be wrong.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd buy it if they carried it.

Mike

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Bump for this...

Also, PP's EndoAmp max is a good price per mg and its quality. If you want PS, this is the way to go. It's not cheap but its one of the better choices out there.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty expensive material. It may wind up costing about $0.40 - $0.50 per gram if it were to come to market. Are you guys interested at that price?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is pretty expensive material. It may wind up costing about $0.40 - $0.50 per gram if it were to come to market. Are you guys interested at that price?
30 bucks for 60 grams? Yes. :D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
$15 a month is the slam dunk price for supps. I'll practically just buy it just to try at that price.

God, I'm such a whore.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That would be the 30% water-soluble trademarked brand that has conducted the human studies on their material.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be the 30% water-soluble trademarked brand that has conducted the human studies on their material.
Sounds groovy. yum yum :food:

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
I'd buy it if Nutra carried it, I'm currently buying PS from another site.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
The studies on PS make it seem so legit and appealing, but it also seems like a pricey product. I have been sitting on two bottles of Endoamp max for almost a year, will be using 1 in PCT this summer and the other Im not sure what I should do with it.