I am back...finally

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I am finally back online, although I only have dial-up, lol (all we can get out in the sticks). I have been out for a while due to injury (pec minor and bicep tears, occured at same time), new job, and new home. I have been busting my ass to try and recover from my injuries and am a good portion of the way there. NP has helped me tremendously with my recovery, if it wasn't for their great supps and generosity with sponsored athletes I would still be at square one right now.

In my recovery I have been using:
Kwik Carb
ISO 100 protein
Creatine mono
BCAA's
Aracidonic Acid
Pslin
SuperCissus RX

Since I won't be able to make myself available online as much, I would like anyone who has a question on powerlifting and proper supplementation for powerlifting to send me a text @ 219-798-9939, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Once again, thank you Sam and the rest of NP for all that you have done for me!

-Nick Winters

T

tattoopierced1

welcome back nick.. you gonna be at the Arnold this year?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
welcome back nick.. you gonna be at the Arnold this year?
Yes I will, all 3 days. Will be in the cage helping out some friends on saturday for a while though. Give me a call/text on my cell when you get in and we can meet up. Your in Lafayette(sp?) right?

T

tattoopierced1

Yes I will, all 3 days. Will be in the cage helping out some friends on saturday for a while though. Give me a call/text on my cell when you get in and we can meet up. Your in Lafayette(sp?) right?
Evansville. I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Evansville. I'll be there Friday and Saturday.
Damn, was hoping to meet up with you for some workouts, I'm in Laporte now. How far are you from Nashville, IN? I will be vacationing there with my wife in March or April and maybe we can meet up then for a workout.

T

tattoopierced1

Damn, was hoping to meet up with you for some workouts, I'm in Laporte now. How far are you from Nashville, IN? I will be vacationing there with my wife in March or April and maybe we can meet up then for a workout.
Nashville IN is about 3.5 hours away from where I live.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates, the dial-up service I got is horrible! Every 5 minutes I have to disconnect and then reconnect because of errors loading the page. I am finally back up to 600+ raw on the bench, hit 550x2 close grip and paused yesterday. Definitely feeling better and am starting to come out of my depression from being weak. I still have a long way to go to get back to where I was, but with Sam's help I will get there as fast as possible. Right now I am thinking my first real meet back will be the Columbus Pro-am in August, thats barring any re-injury of course.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey big guy. Have you looked into satalite internet?. It is very expensive but you should be able to get it anywhere.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Hey big guy. Have you looked into satalite internet?. It is very expensive but you should be able to get it anywhere.
little tight on cash right now, all the med bills hit at once and having your own home is A LOT more expensive than I thought, lol. I think I will get wireless internet once I get some bills paid off and get a new computer (which I will be getting with my tax check).