Dcp/Shred Hardcore XS or Venom Tri-lean System?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Dcp/Shred Hardcore XS or Venom Tri-lean System?

Hi!
    I am trying to decide on a stack to jump start a little extra weight loss. My diet and exercise are fine, just want to add a little somethign extra. I have a multi, cla, sesamin, fish oils, and protein. I think I have narrowed it down to DCP and Shredhardcore XS or the Venom Tri-Lean system. I am 5'2" and (ugh can't belive i'll admit this) about 140. Trying to lose some weight after having my daughter and just not working out and eating like I should. I am now getting back into the swing of things. I am not finding a lot of info on supps for women and not sure if there is anything i need to avoid since I am a female.
    Any thoughts on these two? Which would be better? Anythign to add to either?
    Thanks so much for your help!
    Miranda

2. Registered User
    Answers

Venom is a lot stronger of a stimulant than Hardcore Shred Xs (I'm on it now), so depending on how you handle stims. I loved venom killed my appetite and gave me tons of energy. The rest of the trilean system isnt that great. I would do dcp either way and just narrow the stack down to Venom/DCP or HSXC/DCP. Just my two cents, I will admit I didnt try the other two venom products but from the reviews I've read its nothing to write home about.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    Venom is a lot stronger of a stimulant than Hardcore Shred Xs (I'm on it now), so depending on how you handle stims. I loved venom killed my appetite and gave me tons of energy. The rest of the trilean system isnt that great. I would do dcp either way and just narrow the stack down to Venom/DCP or HSXC/DCP. Just my two cents, I will admit I didnt try the other two venom products but from the reviews I've read its nothing to write home about.
    I agree. Venom is pretty hard core but the others aren't anything special. T-X might be good after a run with T3 or Gaspari thyro-tabs. Lean Dreams made me crap my pants if i went over 1cap/night.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for your help guys! I tried Hardcore Shred x/s as well as a few other samples of fat burners and really like that one. I had a bit of a hard time sleeping so I am guessing Venom might be a bit much for me right now. Anything you suggest to get to sleep better at night with the Hardcore Shred xs and DCP combo? Any other supps I should add?
    Thansk so much!
    Miranda
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

For sleep.......LG sciences makes I-GH-1. Its a blend of Arginine AKG, Orithine AKG, Mucana Purlens (standardized from 99% L-Dopa) and L-Lysine. I was doing it for a few weeks and I thought it workd just as well as bulk 1-carboxy and I-GH-1 is caps so no mess like with Bulk 1-C.

Actually that reminds me I need to pick some more up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Miranda. With the tri-lean system, depending on your tolernace to stims, the venom hyperdrive will get your nice and wired! But the lean dreams will knock you out so that shouldn't be a huge problem with sleep interference. I didn't get any loo issues but don't try driving after popping a few, it is strong! I haven't used special tactics yet so I cannot say how that product fares. I will say that the hyperdrive is the standout by a long shot.

WRT to DCP/ShredXShardcore stack, a lot of requests had been made to sell this combo. The shredxs-hc you could probably start off with just one cap per day, it has ingredients to help manage adrenal fatigue common with stims, and helps a lot with appetite suppression. The DCP is best taken pre-workout and before your biggest meals. They should help minimise any damage if you happen to eat not so well, whilst helping to release and oxidise fatty acids. The fish oils/cla/sesathin would work synergistically here.

In relation to sleep issues, the Shredxs - each cap has about 100mg I believe of caffeine (serving size is 2 caps, but you can adjust this dosage, and I found personally that one cap was sufficient to bring about a good mood and smooth boost in energy, and it lasts longer!). Best to take it in the morning, take another dose at midday (or skip it if you are super-sensitive) and just continue with the DCP dosage. Hyperdrive has 200mg, so if you're taking that, take it with food because it might be too strong for your otherwise.

Anyway let us know which one you choose and keep a log of how you're progressing, and check out the female fitness forums whilst you're here, oh, and lastly, welcome to anabolic minds.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Hi!
    Thanks so much for the help! I think I am going to go with the DCP but now am wondering if I should do the Shred XS Hardcore or look into Leviathan (or LeviathanrL?) Any thoughts on which of these two?
    thanks again!!
    Miranda
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

DCP/Leviathan is a proven stack that is extremely effective. YOu can't really go wrong with it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I've seen a ton of great feedback on leviathan but am a bit concerned since it seems to increase testosterone. Is that ok to take for a female? I am on BC and just a little concerned with messing with that sort of thing.
    Thanks! you guys have been a great help!!
    Miranda
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Hi

I am in the same boat as yours.I am 5'3" and i was 160pounds ,I started venom and lost 15 pounds with in 3 weeks butafter that ,i haven't lost any.I am trying to reach my prepregancy weight as my daughter is 18mo now ,So ithinkso this is high time i should get to 125 pounds which was my prepregnancy weight.
    I wantedto ask how should I move now as i have tried venom lost 15 pounds but then now i stopped taking it after 2and1/2mo.
    How the things going on with you.what have you tried.Kindly shareyour exp,as it benefit to those also who just read reviews.

tx and gud luck.
    Shifrain

Quote Originally Posted by MirandaMoes View Post
    I've seen a ton of great feedback on leviathan but am a bit concerned since it seems to increase testosterone. Is that ok to take for a female? I am on BC and just a little concerned with messing with that sort of thing.
    Thanks! you guys have been a great help!!
    Miranda
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for your feedback as well! I actually decide to try the hardcoreshred xs/ dcp stack with a few other thigns and am going to start a log for it. I just got it in the mail yesterday so i think I am going to begin fresh tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes. Are you working out and eating clean? Diet is the biggest part of the equation (personally the most difficult for me)
    Good luck to you!
    Miranda
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP/Leviathan is a proven stack that is extremely effective. YOu can't really go wrong with it.
    Yes i agree! i think i lost about 20lbs off that one stack. Doing it again this week if i can get me some DCP though
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll agree here too. DCP/Leviathan RL has really helped me carve off fat and maintain/even increase lean muscle. The stim feeling is not there, just clean energy.

My wife has been on the DCP/Levi RL stack too for the past 3 months and has seen similar weight & fat loss and lean muscle increase. She is using Yaz for BirthControl and has not had any problems that she knows of with taking stack.

She loves it, as do I.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

my girlfriend has also become very interested in using dcp, but being that it is expensive she doesnt want to add anything she doesnt have to. I suggest shred-xs bc its 14.99 at np.

would the shredxs really give her that much added benefit?
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    my girlfriend has also become very interested in using dcp, but being that it is expensive she doesnt want to add anything she doesnt have to. I suggest shred-xs bc its 14.99 at np.

would the shredxs really give her that much added benefit?
    Absolutely. Shred is a great product that *from what I have read and been told* is a great combination with DCP. I am starting the stack tomorrow so I couldn't tell you personally how well the mesh together...but I had a wonderful cycle on just Hardcore Shred Xs.

Any other questions, concerns, or comments...feel free to ask, and thanks for the support!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Venom Tri-Lean System Log
    By SocrBalls84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 10:34 PM
  3. Venom Tri-Lean System + Thyrogen-X Log
    By dagecko in forum Supplement Logs