Id like to thank nutraplanet for the hook ups

1. Id like to thank nutraplanet for the hook ups

Thanks agian nutraplanet for the great hook ups. I asked for a shirt, and I got myself the new master your world T shirt. It's white and uber sexy looking. In my order was included a shaker (which is pretty neat but I think started to get a bit leaky after the first day) tons of samples (like 10+ samples at LEAST) and a AX skull cap.

Id like to thank verner. I emailed him and he helped add something to my order before it was shipped. Not to mention the HUUUUGEEEE hook up on a 100 dollar order. Thanks agian rene

Nutraplanet thanks agian, and keep rene well paid.

2. Does this mean I finally got my contest prize My order should be going in as soon as I get that gift cert code

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Does this mean I finally got my contest prize My order should be going in as soon as I get that gift cert code
    haha that was like an order 2 weeks ago. Order was a bit late cause of the oversold penetrate supply. I made another order just yesterday. awaiting the email my friend just hang in there
    •   

4. Yeah, the samples are excellent. Nice to have a chance to try some stuff, and more than once too - so you can really make your mind up before you shell out.

5. Flattery will get you everywhere !

6. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Flattery will get you everywhere !
    better double the hook ups next time. Ill double up on the flattery

7. I would also like to show my appreciation for the samples they included with my order. Nutraplanet rocks!

8. Verner rocks dude!!

Def hooked me up after I foocked up my order and was a complete moron, I honestly preach ( direct ppl to nutra ) about the customer service I received from verner on other sites!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Great info Id like to share for New users.
    By Craiginator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 04:14 PM
  4. Thank You for the Basketball Forum
    By QUICKRYDE in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 09:41 PM
  5. Replies: 3