Bulk powders from NP for DCP like fatloss aid

UncleRemus

Awards
I am going on a cruise in about 7 weeks, and want to tighten up and also be ready for the summer. I've been on a ketogenic diet, and want to excellerate my fatloss even further. I found some bulk powders that I thought would work perfectly for this diet and my goals. I am 5'10'' and weighing in at about 180-185. I don't have a ton of fat to lose, and would guess I'm in the mid-high teens for BF%. I want to get down to about 165-170 or so. My ideal physique would be more like a boxer (winky, hopkins, cotto...) than a BBuilder.

TTA - 1g a day
Salvia Miltiorrhiza - 750mg a day
Raspberry Ketones - 300mg a day

Synephrine - 50mg a day
Yohimbine - 7.5mg a day
Caffeine - as needed, maybe it would be too much.

Basically, it is like DCP with stims. I think these will work great together while on a ketogenic diet and insulin levels will be low. I just wanted some feedback, input, or advice. Salvia Miltiorrhiza seems to be touted as a recomp type herb, but I haven't found much info on it besides in RPN's write-up. They are reputable, so It made me think I should get it to aid the TTA. Any interactions to watch for, other compounds that might be beneficial or needed? Please let me know, thanks!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
might want to add in ephedrine, depending on your state you can likely buy it locally.

UncleRemus

Awards
If I could, I would love to run an ECA stack, damn meth head!! :twisted: but don't know about where or how to get it without being shady or getting in trouble. Probably not worth it, but I think NP has a lot of great bulk powders and other things that would work well, if not better, seeing as how I am on a ketogenic diet (CKD). I want to get ripped and look good on the cruise. Living in FL, summer is almost a year round thing. :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
walk into any walgreens or cvs, go over to the allergy/sinus area, and look for the cards of primatene tablets. take one, and walk up to the counter and buy it. simple :) 60 tabs of 12.5mg ephedrine + 200mg guaifenesin

UncleRemus

Awards
hmm tempting...I'll have to give it a shot. Is it going to be priced sky high? I think 25mg of ephedra was the normal dosage right, 2 or 3 times a day? The guaf or whatever I think helps open up your nasal passages or dialates your bronchial tubes or something? Could too much of this be dangerous or have bas side effects?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, 25-37.5 2-3x a day is normal. Basically the guaf is an expectorant, so it helps clear the lungs too. no real downside to it, its mostly there from what I can tell because it does help asthma patients using it, and also messes up the whole crystal meth reaction.

I'm in florida too, so I know you can just walk in and buy it. you have to be over 18, and show a drivers license. Thats just so they can track it and make sure you aren't buying kilos :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's not that expensive - I don't think.
Bronkaid (or however it's spelled) was like $13 for 60 caps (25 mgs of ephedrine per cap) at one Walgreen I went to.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the eph that is sold over the counter. I've not had any issues.

UncleRemus

Awards
The ephedra is tempting...But I think the TTA and salvia will work great on a ketogenic diet. From what I've read, yohimbine also works really well on a keto diet, as insulin will negate its effects. I don't think it is good to mix ephedra and yohimbine, so its either one or the other.

Anyone from nutraplanet, or DSADE....

For the bulk powders, it doesn't say what amount a serving size is. I know that some bulk powders can be measured with 1/4 tsp and 1/2 tsp or whatever, although it is not as precise. Will I need a scale for this, or would I be able to get close enough to the serving size with a standard measuring utensil?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tta is 500mg/ 1/4 sp salvia is the same

RK I can't recall, don't have any on hand.

UncleRemus

Awards
Hmm...might be easier to just get a scale. In DCP I think the salvia in each serving is 250mg. Im not sure what the UL is or max amount that will produce desirable effects. I haven't found too much on it, besides stuff saying its was used in ancient chinese medicine and is an antioxidant. I mean NP only has one size of 75g of it, which will be more than enough.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive actually put this all together for my wife cept in place of synephrine/caffine shes taking the potent Stim X and instead of yohimbine shes taking forslean.... bout to possibly take lipoderm ultra we already have on hand also though depending on what we hear on her testing napalm, either way shes lost about 20some odd pounds the last month and a half on this stack.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think for Yohimbine to be effective for fatloss you need to be in the .2mg/kg bodyweight range.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think for Yohimbine to be effective for fatloss you need to be in the .2mg/kg bodyweight range.
I think thats per day, rather than per dose. Also keep in mind that yohimbine has to be on empty stomach, and food will stop its effect.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unless you can't tolerate it that high, that's what I would suggest as well.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think thats per day, rather than per dose. Also keep in mind that yohimbine has to be on empty stomach, and food will stop its effect.
Absolutely has to be on an empty stomach, which makes it very tough.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can't tolerate it that high, that's what I would suggest as well.
Yeah, I've started to experience some sides, shaking/trembling hands, pressure in my head, at 25mg. 40mg is about the max recommended where hard sides happen, nausea, dizziness, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to bump it tomorrow morning precardio to 15mg. usually just do 10. If that works, then thursday its 17.5 :)

hmm wait, i've been taking 10mg with 2 leviathan reloaded. nevermind, I think i'm good at 10mg added :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The ephedra is tempting...But I think the TTA and salvia will work great on a ketogenic diet. From what I've read, yohimbine also works really well on a keto diet, as insulin will negate its effects. I don't think it is good to mix ephedra and yohimbine, so its either one or the other.

Anyone from nutraplanet, or DSADE....

For the bulk powders, it doesn't say what amount a serving size is. I know that some bulk powders can be measured with 1/4 tsp and 1/2 tsp or whatever, although it is not as precise. Will I need a scale for this, or would I be able to get close enough to the serving size with a standard measuring utensil?
I have the salvia - 3 of them actually. It measures fine with a 1/4 tsp. I have a scale - I don't use it for this though.
I'm not aware of dosing issues with salvia (but will admit I've not been diligent at researching it).

TTA shouldn't be an issue if you are off by a quarter of a gram.
Same goes for the raspberry ketones. I've dosed 400 mgs before and haven't had any issues.

As far as yohimbine and ephedrine - I've combined them - but at lower doses. I've not ramped up to the 15 to 20 mgs of yohimbine the studies used for fat loss.

I think Avant's HEAT stacks better with ephedrine than regular yohimbine - much much smoother.
(Just ordered a jumbo beta bottle of HEAT.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've done close to 20 mgs/day with Lev. Reloaded and NP's bulk yohimbine.

But - I've worked up to that over years (not consistantly). At first - I had REAL jitters. It was crazy.

I like the yohimbine derivatives a lot more like Liv. Reloaded or Avant's HEAT.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I've done close to 20 mgs/day with Lev. Reloaded and NP's bulk yohimbine.

But - I've worked up to that over years (not consistantly). At first - I had REAL jitters. It was crazy.

I like the yohimbine derivatives a lot more like Liv. Reloaded or Avant's HEAT.
Definitely have to 'work up to' the higher doses, esp. if you are sensitive to stims. I am an ex-caffeine junkie, so my tolerance is pretty high. I'm going to give ResetAD a try sometime soon to see how well that works.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, I take that with a reset ad as well. damn, I am a junkie.

UncleRemus

Awards
WOW...thanks for all the input thus far.

Seems like I won't need a scale with the TTA, Salvia, and RK, so those are definitely a go (non stims are set). How does the bulk yohimbine measure? The synephrine and caffeine are capped, so no worries there.

I know insulin will negate yohimbine, thus why many people take it on an empty stomach, but should food be avoided with it even on a ketogenic diet? For me, I would need about 17.5 grams, I think I could handle it. I've had it in other supps before.

Would ephedra possibly be more effective or beneficial? I'm going to check out the other stuff that you had your wife taking with some of the stuff that I had proposed.

Poopy - Stim X instead of the synephrine? Would be more exprensive, but looks potent. Couldn't find the forslean, and I don't think Id be interested in Napalm. How is she dosing everything and when?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
WOW...thanks for all the input thus far.

Seems like I won't need a scale with the TTA, Salvia, and RK, so those are definitely a go (non stims are set). How does the bulk yohimbine measure? The synephrine and caffeine are capped, so no worries there.

I know insulin will negate yohimbine, thus why many people take it on an empty stomach, but should food be avoided with it even on a ketogenic diet? For me, I would need about 17.5 grams, I think I could handle it. I've had it in other supps before.

Would ephedra possibly be more effective or beneficial? I'm going to check out the other stuff that you had your wife taking with some of the stuff that I had proposed.

Poopy - Stim X instead of the synephrine? Would be more exprensive, but looks potent. Couldn't find the forslean, and I don't think Id be interested in Napalm. How is she dosing everything and when?
For the yohimbine - what I would do is dissolve the amount you buy (let's say 1 gram) into a known volume of water.

You could do 100 mL's - which would give 10 mgs per mL.

You'd need to get an oral syringe at a pharmacy. Those are graduated in one hundredth mL increments.

If you wanted 3 mgs of yohimbine - just draw up 0.33 mL's (a third of an oral syringe).

StimX - I wouldn't combine this with yohimbine and surely not with ephedrine.
StimX isn't a syneph replacement.

Forselean is in alot of stuff - Burn3d for one.

Napalm is some great stuff for spot fat loss.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
For the yohimbine - what I would do is dissolve the amount you buy (let's say 1 gram) into a known volume of water.

You could do 100 mL's - which would give 10 mgs per mL.

You'd need to get an oral syringe at a pharmacy. Those are graduated in one hundredth mL increments.

If you wanted 3 mgs of yohimbine - just draw up 0.33 mL's (a third of an oral syringe).

StimX - I wouldn't combine this with yohimbine and surely not with ephedrine.
StimX isn't a syneph replacement.

Forselean is in alot of stuff - Burn3d for one.

Napalm is some great stuff for spot fat loss.

I just bought the bulk NP Yohimbine caps with their BOGO deal.

2.5mg/cap

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - me too, but he axed about bulk yohim. Figured I'd answer him before he mis-dosed it and took 100 mgs and had a heart attack.

UncleRemus

Awards
Might just go with the Bogo deal. 500mg for 8.00, If I were to take 17.5mg a day, it would last about 4 weeks...good enough.

Should I still take it on an empty stomach even on a ketogenic diet?

Forslean is basically Coleus Forskholii, which NP has in bulk too. Couldn't find too much info. Mixed reviews, I guess it can stimulate the thyroid a bit, and induce lipolysis and the break down of fats for energy.

With all this stuff combined, would adding that be overkill? I know most are working on beta-2 and beta-3 recpetors, but don't know much more than that. Coleus Forskholii seems to be more of a relaxant, as it can reduce HR and BP I think, so would it be bad to take it with stuff that is trying to do the opposite?

TTA, Salvia, Coleus Forskholii, and Raspberry Ketones as the non stim part......Yohimbine and Synephrine with some good ole caffeine as the stims?

I could take the non-stims 3 times a day (morn,noon,night), and maybe the stims twice, or even 3 times (morn,afternoon,pre workout 4:30pm)

Any more input is greatly appreciated, I can't wait to give this a go!

UncleRemus

Awards
That was an easy sell, might as well give it a go. 30g, I could take 750-1000mg a day. Not sure how to dose it exactly, will do more research.

OK...seems like the most I saw recomended was about 300mg. What is the amount in 1/4 tsp, will I need a scale for this one?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really only need 50mg of active. so at 20% thats only 250mg a day. you probably will need to spread it across multiple doses to avoid stomach/toilet issues. you can go higher than that, people have. just slowly ramp it up higher.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - start with 25 mgs of active forskolin and ramp after at least a few days.

You shouldn't need a scale. You'd be looking at a little over a gram. I'm not sure of the serving per quarter tsp. (That's what NP has as the standard serving size - which isn't always the recommended dose.)

UncleRemus

Awards
I see...so ramp up to 250mg of the powder a day. More than that is not really needed, and could be too much.

Looke like I will be taking per day...

1g of TTa
750mg Salvia
300mg RK
up to 250mg Coleus
17.5mg Yohimbine

might leave out the synephrine to save some dollar. Thanks for all the help! I'll probably try to take the non-stims when I wake up, 8hrs later, and then a bit before bed.

The yohimbine, when I wake up, after lunch, before gym at around 4:30pm. Any stims that might also work, should I include the synephrine you think or would it be overkill???

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I see...so ramp up to 250mg of the powder a day. More than that is not really needed, and could be too much.

Looke like I will be taking per day...

1g of TTa
750mg Salvia
300mg RK
up to 250mg Coleus
17.5mg Yohimbine

might leave out the synephrine to save some dollar. Thanks for all the help! I'll probably try to take the non-stims when I wake up, 8hrs later, and then a bit before bed.

The yohimbine, when I wake up, after lunch, before gym at around 4:30pm. Any stims that might also work, should I include the synephrine you think or would it be overkill???
how did or is this working out for you? Im interested, but may go with the following for some smooth energy for my fasted workouts...

geranamine
caffiene
sulbutiamine
PEA/Hord

still looking, but may go with this...