SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what'd ya get? what'd ya get?

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
always great service at nutraplanet I recomend them to anybody that asks me about supplements.

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
Talk about taking care of business. I placed an order this afternoon at 3:15 and I got my notice that it had shipped at 3:45. Freaking awesome!!!!! I'm looking forward to getting my Nutraplanet Ultimate Mass Pump stack and bulk BCAA. I even forgot to ask about samples. No big deal. I got a sweet deal and will have it by the end of the week. NP freaking ROCKS!!! Thanks for the quick transaction!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Talk about taking care of business. I placed an order this afternoon at 3:15 and I got my notice that it had shipped at 3:45. Freaking awesome!!!!! I'm looking forward to getting my Nutraplanet Ultimate Mass Pump stack and bulk BCAA. I even forgot to ask about samples. No big deal. I got a sweet deal and will have it by the end of the week. NP freaking ROCKS!!! Thanks for the quick transaction!
O ordered mine at around the same time and it will be here by thursday!!! Only diff is i made sure to ask for free samples!