Anyone have a scale and 1,4AD...?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
and one of the small scoops that most companies use for 1gr servings sizes (like the one NP ships with ALCAR or Primaforce ships with BA)?

If someone could weigh a level '1gr' scoop...that would be so helpful!

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
What size is the cycle support scoop? I can weight that. I have the scales that come with the nutra capping kit..

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
and one of the small scoops that most companies use for 1gr servings sizes (like the one NP ships with ALCAR or Primaforce ships with BA)?

If someone could weigh a level '1gr' scoop...that would be so helpful!
If you are capping with 00 caps, I got ~600mg per cap, tightly packed.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the scooper I have is for 1 g servings. I can weigh out a tsp or 1/2 tsp or something. I will get back to you.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
What size is the cycle support scoop? I can weight that. I have the scales that come with the nutra capping kit..

Not sure if the scooper I have is for 1 g servings. I can weigh out a tsp or 1/2 tsp or something. I will get back to you.
Id appreciate both, I have a cycle support scoop, so I can work back to it, or a 1/2 tsp with my little scoop.

If you are capping with 00 caps, I got ~600mg per cap, tightly packed.
Xodus, thanks, that helps too, maybe I'll back a cap, and dump it into the scoop to see what it gives me.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
ok, I will do it tonight. I have 1,4ad, cycle support scoop and scales. I find the larger amounts are easier to work with on the scales I have.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
3.1g

is the weight of 1,4 AD in a cycle support scooper;

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be capping with a Cap-m-quik?

If so, and you have a known amount of powder, cap it until its gone, count the caps and do the math.

It won't be exact, but +/- .01mg isn't going to kill you.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks slow, that will let me work back to a estimate from my other scoop.

Easy, I think I got a 1gr (little white) scoop with my Alcar...I know one came with Primaforces BA though.

Xodus, I was going to take my powder, cut it into about 100g of either creatine or Beta A, and then cap to try to come out with about 300mg per cap...but Im lazy at the moment and will only need about 12 days worth of 1,4 to finish a cycle of Bold off.

I'll cap the rest down the road Im sure.