Stacking with Halodrol 50

M

motivator

Awards
Can I (or should I) Stack plasmavol and leukic with Halodrol 50?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I (or should I) Stack plasmavol and leukic with Halodrol 50?
I don't know anything about Leukic, but I don't see any problem stacking it with plasmavol.

Halodrol-50 is a fairly mild steroid, what are your goals and what are your current stats? (age, BF%, etc)

FYI: Since Halodrol 50 is a steroid; discussions involving it should probably stay in the steroid forum.

M

motivator

Awards
My goal is to increase leg size (catch up with my upper body) I am 26 6'2 and 239lbs. body fat is 11% I intake 350-400 grams of protein daily and I work my legs like crazy. Change is there but not as fast as I would like it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goal is to increase leg size (catch up with my upper body) I am 26 6'2 and 239lbs. body fat is 11% I intake 350-400 grams of protein daily and I work my legs like crazy. Change is there but not as fast as I would like it.
have you tried any PH's or PS's before?

how much mass are you trying to put on? most users don't seem to experience very high gains on HD-50...probably 4-6 pounds of lean mass in a cycle.

M

motivator

Awards
I would love to gain 10-15lbs of muscle. When I first started working out (10 years ago) I used the original tribex and loved it, i shoved creatine down my throat like it was going out of style. That worked well for me then, but now not so much. If you have any tps on what I could use to help me reach those gains I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance