For those waiting for MassFX Maximum Strength...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The wait is now over...introducing the NEW MassFX by Anabolic Xtreme, now available at The PLANET!

Three time award winning pro-anabolic, Mass FX, forged revolutionary gains in raw, animalistic power and lean muscle mass from just one bottle.

It created plateau shattering workouts and amplified testosterone levels so high that it unleashed that “do anything, kick-ass, aggressive, strong, confident, dominant male leader of the pack” feeling that we call the “Alpha-Male” in everyone that used it.

NOW this beast just got even BIGGER! MassFX Maximum Strength goes far beyond our first formula by generating even more animalist gains in lean mass and raw power, by providing complete anabolic amplification of testosterone, forcing accelerated rates of protein synthesis far beyond 25R-diol alone, providing pro-anabolic-adaptogenic support and by precisely modulating estrogen for optimal strength and mass gains!

120 capsules per bottle
NutraPlanet Price: $49.99

Shipping out TOMORROW ! ! ! (Tues Feb 12th)

:bb:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
How much of the old do you still have? I kinda want a bottle or two of it.

p.s. Also, firesale on the old version? Think about it...

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
gonna gets me 2 of those bad boys...!!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
MassFX Maximum Strength (120 caps)
Manufacturered By: Anabolic Xtreme

Availability: In Stock !

WOO HOO!!

MFX MAX x2
HYPER X2 x1

YAY!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new box is very purty looking! :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So did this not go out today, or did my order maybe get hung up for something else?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
So did this not go out today, or did my order maybe get hung up for something else?
No dude mines still pending also....maybe mace decided wanted all the mfx max and bought all the bottles....

(Mace Jong-Il) : "My MFX MAYX.... MYNE MYNE!!"

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
oooo shipped out today.

Btw guys, I have like 15 AX hats & 8 AX t-shirts... what do i do with them all :rolleyes::p

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
macedaddy:

How do you use this product. I have been looking into doing the xtreme ultimate mass cycle (mass fx/hyperdrol x2/ retain 2 stack) then I realized you folks switched up the mass fx for the mass fx maximum strength (looks like different ingredients). Do the products in the 12 week cycle now change? I'm an old timer, and been looking for a good natural stack to build with.
After alot of research the original 3 product stack made alot sense to me, especially no sides, and no pct.

Was about to make a 12 week purchase, and then realized the change. If the new product regulates estrogen, do I no longer need the hyperdrol x2 in the stack?

What is the new approach.

TIA

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy:

How do you use this product. I have been looking into doing the xtreme ultimate mass cycle (mass fx/hyperdrol x2/ retain 2 stack) then I realized you folks switched up the mass fx for the mass fx maximum strength (looks like different ingredients). Do the products in the 12 week cycle now change? I'm an old timer, and been looking for a good natural stack to build with.
After alot of research the original 3 product stack made alot sense to me, especially no sides, and no pct.

Was about to make a 12 week purchase, and then realized the change. If the new product regulates estrogen, do I no longer need the hyperdrol x2 in the stack?

What is the new approach.

TIA
Well, this is an interesting question. The new MassFX is all about synergy and ingredients working together to create the ultimate anabolic environment. You could do 8 weeks of this on a very clean bulk and gain a ton of weight. You could add in Hyperdrol X-2 and Retain for even more LEAN gains. There is forskolin in BOTH FX and HD, though.

So, I dosed 2 FX and 1HD 3 times per day (rec dose of FX is 2 pills twice per day, if you are over 200, then i would say do 6 per day). I had no stomach issues or discomfort. Sometimes higher doses of forskolin can cause stomach discomfort. But, i did 12 HD per day for awhile and had no problems either.

Easiest on your budget is gonna be an 8 weeker of the new FX. I would actually recommend you start with that and move on from there.

MOST gains are probably going to be a 12 week UMC.

I hope that helps you out with your decision.

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
How about stacking the new fx with retain 2 for 8 weeks? will the retain 2 make any difference?

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Forgot to ask, I also still assume No PCT, no sides with the new product?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about stacking the new fx with retain 2 for 8 weeks? will the retain 2 make any difference?
could help to keep the gains leaner. you could get away with eating more CLEAN calories. I mean you can really UP your calories with this product. Most of the testers are losing inches around their waists, while strength is increasing. next time i do it, i am increasing cals by 1000 per day or more.

Keep in mind, these are CLEAN calories. chicken, brown rice, broccoli, etc......

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
i washed off my cheeseburger, i think its clean now right?

:p

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Thanks, for the Info Macedaddy. I think that I am going to try the stack, mass fx MS/hyperdrol x2/ retain 2. This makes a lot of sense to me. Hopefully I will see some great results.