Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3... Is this thing on?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3... Is this thing on?


    Testofen Powder (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet

    Sweet deal...sweet, sweet deal.

    I believe this is a 50% purity fenusidal saponin extract. This is one extract that seems to bring overwhelmingly consistent positive feedback.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Dsade strikes again.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. I love the catchy titles. Made me chuckle! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. lol...I laughed too

  5. Any ideas on how to dose it? Great reviews thus far, but it seems to be best used when coupled with a delivery system (thinking of Phyto-Test).

    Kind of pondering a Testofen/Forskolin transdermal? Possibly reduce the gastointenstinal distress of Forskolin?

  6. I would say 600-1000mg (split into 2 doses)...if you're nasty.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I would say 600-1000mg (split into 2 doses)...if you're nasty.
    and we know you are ALLLLLLL nasty.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Yeah, I call her "Janet" (cuz' I'm nasty)
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yeah, I call her "Janet" (cuz' I'm nasty)
    Uhhh....Miss Jackson, if you will.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    very tempting
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. dsade must have known i was in the market. no i have no choice but to give in.

    hureyboy, should i give in to NP's callings? worth it in your opinion? i hope you read this hurley so i dont feel like a moron talking to myself.

  12. wow this is a sick price too, blows the competition away by miles!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    wow this is a sick price too, blows the competition away by miles!!!!!!!
    Was there ever any doubt that The Planet Provides?

    / and the Dude abides.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm still wondering about some of the carrier ideas with this, a glycol/alchohol mix, etc for absorption aide.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm still wondering about some of the carrier ideas with this, a glycol/alchohol mix, etc for absorption aide.
    Remember, this is a 50% extract...which means the other 50% is comprised of quite a bit of plant matter. Might be very messy to try this in a transdermal (powdery residue left on the skin, etc.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    oh I meant as an oral for that, akin to what is used in phytotest from primordial performance
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Was there ever any doubt that The Planet Provides?

    / and the Dude abides.
    i knew the price would be good, as NP prices are always the best, but this demolishes competition prices more then expected. basically, this is more then twice the amount then other suppliers for only about $6 more, just so everyone knows.

    just as i thought i was recovering from my NP addicition, im going to relapse.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oh I meant as an oral for that, akin to what is used in phytotest from primordial performance
    Somehow I read that as transdermal...doy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Somehow I read that as transdermal...doy.
    you just like thinking about rubbing stuff on yourself. its ok, I understand.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you just like thinking about rubbing stuff on yourself. its ok, I understand.
    While I can't speak for dsade, I (for one) am hot, sticky sweet from my head (my head) down to my feet.....so take the bottle, shake it up, add the actives (add 'em up!), and pour some fenugreek extract on me....oh, in the name of love (for things that smell kinda like maple syrup).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  21. Umm, calm down Bob - you're kind of freaking me out!
    LoL!

    I just picked some up. I also purchased Coleus Forskohlii - I love bulk!

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    While I can't speak for dsade, I (for one) am hot, sticky sweet from my head (my head) down to my feet.....so take the bottle, shake it up, add the actives (add 'em up!), and pour some fenugreek extract on me....oh, in the name of love (for things that smell kinda like maple syrup).
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    there is the idea of pouring it over top of healthy cheat foods pancakes too.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there is the idea of pouring it over top of healthy cheat foods pancakes too.
    there's nothing like power-pancakes in the mornin'
    you actually eat your plate post-meal in a testo-rific rage

  24. So the 60% never worked out? this is a nice deal. Is this Testofen for GenCor?

  25. Isn't all Testofen standardized to 50%?

  26. Correct...the 60% only tested out to a 50%...and since they didn't come through as promised we negotiated a good price - which, as you can see, is passed on to you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Umm, calm down Bob - you're kind of freaking me out!
    LoL!

    I just picked some up. I also purchased Coleus Forskohlii - I love bulk!
    Sorry, I have this thing with Def Leopard.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Sorry, I have this thing with Def Leopard.
    You mean like spelling their name correctly?

    /Leppard
    //80's heavy metal fan
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. What this stuff taste like? and is it difficult to cap?
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    What this stuff taste like? and is it difficult to cap?
    This stuff is absolutely horrid tasting. It is very hard to cap because it is not free flowing. But this comes in handy if you are taking straight powder. You take 1/4 tsp and level it off and I drop it on my tongue which you really don't taste it kind of stays in the form of my teaspoon I get a mouth full of some kind of juice and swallow, it goes right down like a capsule staying intact in the form of the teaspoon.

  31. about Testofenany concerns about Estrogen increase/

  32. What's an effective "mega-dose"? I picked up a unit and plan to dose it high to see how effective it is. Been using Phyto-Test with pretty good results, @ 1200mg Testofen daily (same 50% extract of Fenusides).

    Was contemplating going at 3g daily. Any opinions? Go higher?!?! Mo' powa?!?!!?

  33. I'll be stacking Testofen with GetDiesel DTHC for 2 months and the second month adding some Omega Sports T-Force. Hopefully I can see some strong testosterone increases.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    I'll be stacking Testofen with GetDiesel DTHC for 2 months and the second month adding some Omega Sports T-Force. Hopefully I can see some strong testosterone increases.
    Sounds like a very solid stack...keep us updated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. this is best taken with meals, correct?

  36. I'm going to run the NP testofen at 1500mg per day due to simple ease. Any problem with that? I'll be stacking it with DTHC.
  37. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    What's an effective "mega-dose"? I picked up a unit and plan to dose it high to see how effective it is. Been using Phyto-Test with pretty good results, @ 1200mg Testofen daily (same 50% extract of Fenusides).

    Was contemplating going at 3g daily. Any opinions? Go higher?!?! Mo' powa?!?!!?
    I'm wondering the same. 3g of testofen + 1g of ecdysterone a day was what I was thinking.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  38. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm wondering the same. 3g of testofen + 1g of ecdysterone a day was what I was thinking.
    Have you been reading my Pm's??
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  39. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you been reading my Pm's??
    no but I was thinking of doing the combination of dumping 100g of testofen and 30g of ecdy into a bowl with enough grain alchohol to wet it down, plus 16oz of glycerine. then shoot for about 3 tsp a day of it broken into 3 doses. it was easier than measuring it without a scale
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  40. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no but I was thinking of doing the combination of dumping 100g of testofen and 30g of ecdy into a bowl with enough grain alchohol to wet it down, plus 16oz of glycerine. then shoot for about 3 tsp a day of it broken into 3 doses. it was easier than measuring it without a scale
    No Methoxy?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest
    By danger9918 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:49 AM
  2. what the hell is this thing?
    By mweaver84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:58 PM
  3. what is this guy on
    By jomi822 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 10:45 PM
  4. WTF. Is this normal on HGH??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in