Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testofen Powder (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet

Sweet deal...sweet, sweet deal.

I believe this is a 50% purity fenusidal saponin extract. This is one extract that seems to bring overwhelmingly consistent positive feedback.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the catchy titles. Made me chuckle! hahah

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on how to dose it? Great reviews thus far, but it seems to be best used when coupled with a delivery system (thinking of Phyto-Test).

Kind of pondering a Testofen/Forskolin transdermal? Possibly reduce the gastointenstinal distress of Forskolin?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 600-1000mg (split into 2 doses)...if you're nasty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I call her "Janet" (cuz' I'm nasty)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dsade must have known i was in the market. no i have no choice but to give in.

hureyboy, should i give in to NP's callings? worth it in your opinion? i hope you read this hurley so i dont feel like a moron talking to myself.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wow this is a sick price too, blows the competition away by miles!!!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow this is a sick price too, blows the competition away by miles!!!!!!!
Was there ever any doubt that The Planet Provides?

/ and the Dude abides.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still wondering about some of the carrier ideas with this, a glycol/alchohol mix, etc for absorption aide.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still wondering about some of the carrier ideas with this, a glycol/alchohol mix, etc for absorption aide.
Remember, this is a 50% extract...which means the other 50% is comprised of quite a bit of plant matter. Might be very messy to try this in a transdermal (powdery residue left on the skin, etc.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh I meant as an oral for that, akin to what is used in phytotest from primordial performance

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Was there ever any doubt that The Planet Provides?

/ and the Dude abides.
i knew the price would be good, as NP prices are always the best, but this demolishes competition prices more then expected. basically, this is more then twice the amount then other suppliers for only about $6 more, just so everyone knows. :D:D:D

just as i thought i was recovering from my NP addicition, im going to relapse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh I meant as an oral for that, akin to what is used in phytotest from primordial performance
Somehow I read that as transdermal...doy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you just like thinking about rubbing stuff on yourself. its ok, I understand.
While I can't speak for dsade, I (for one) am hot, sticky sweet from my head (my head) down to my feet.....so take the bottle, shake it up, add the actives (add 'em up!), and pour some fenugreek extract on me....oh, in the name of love (for things that smell kinda like maple syrup).

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Umm, calm down Bob - you're kind of freaking me out!
LoL!

I just picked some up. I also purchased Coleus Forskohlii - I love bulk!

While I can't speak for dsade, I (for one) am hot, sticky sweet from my head (my head) down to my feet.....so take the bottle, shake it up, add the actives (add 'em up!), and pour some fenugreek extract on me....oh, in the name of love (for things that smell kinda like maple syrup).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is the idea of pouring it over top of healthy cheat foods pancakes too. :D

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
there is the idea of pouring it over top of healthy cheat foods pancakes too. :D
there's nothing like power-pancakes in the mornin'
you actually eat your plate post-meal in a testo-rific rage

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the 60% never worked out? this is a nice deal. Is this Testofen for GenCor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...the 60% only tested out to a 50%...and since they didn't come through as promised we negotiated a good price - which, as you can see, is passed on to you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm, calm down Bob - you're kind of freaking me out!
LoL!

I just picked some up. I also purchased Coleus Forskohlii - I love bulk!
Sorry, I have this thing with Def Leopard.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
What this stuff taste like? and is it difficult to cap?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What this stuff taste like? and is it difficult to cap?
This stuff is absolutely horrid tasting. It is very hard to cap because it is not free flowing. But this comes in handy if you are taking straight powder. You take 1/4 tsp and level it off and I drop it on my tongue which you really don't taste it kind of stays in the form of my teaspoon I get a mouth full of some kind of juice and swallow, it goes right down like a capsule staying intact in the form of the teaspoon.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
What's an effective "mega-dose"? I picked up a unit and plan to dose it high to see how effective it is. Been using Phyto-Test with pretty good results, @ 1200mg Testofen daily (same 50% extract of Fenusides).

Was contemplating going at 3g daily. Any opinions? Go higher?!?! Mo' powa?!?!!?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking Testofen with GetDiesel DTHC for 2 months and the second month adding some Omega Sports T-Force. Hopefully I can see some strong testosterone increases.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be stacking Testofen with GetDiesel DTHC for 2 months and the second month adding some Omega Sports T-Force. Hopefully I can see some strong testosterone increases.
Sounds like a very solid stack...keep us updated.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run the NP testofen at 1500mg per day due to simple ease. Any problem with that? I'll be stacking it with DTHC.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's an effective "mega-dose"? I picked up a unit and plan to dose it high to see how effective it is. Been using Phyto-Test with pretty good results, @ 1200mg Testofen daily (same 50% extract of Fenusides).

Was contemplating going at 3g daily. Any opinions? Go higher?!?! Mo' powa?!?!!?
I'm wondering the same. 3g of testofen + 1g of ecdysterone a day was what I was thinking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been reading my Pm's??
:D no but I was thinking of doing the combination of dumping 100g of testofen and 30g of ecdy into a bowl with enough grain alchohol to wet it down, plus 16oz of glycerine. then shoot for about 3 tsp a day of it broken into 3 doses. it was easier than measuring it without a scale

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:D no but I was thinking of doing the combination of dumping 100g of testofen and 30g of ecdy into a bowl with enough grain alchohol to wet it down, plus 16oz of glycerine. then shoot for about 3 tsp a day of it broken into 3 doses. it was easier than measuring it without a scale
No Methoxy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess 40g of methoxy added to that bowl would work dosage wise, would give a little over a g a day

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Really funny that you guys are mentioning that, as I have just received my order containing Testofen/Ecdy/Methoxy/Ipriflavone. Picked up some NP bulk Forskolin as well, which I'll probably run alongside.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does glycerine bring to the table again? Increased absorbtion? Or just a good way of making things into a solution? (notepad ready)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may help absorption, but mostly it will end up staying in a good even suspension in it, plus the added bonus of a slight pump aide with the preworkout dose :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty good to me! I'll be considering that when the time comes around to use these goodies... surely makes dosing all three far more convenient.

LAC

LAC

Awards
I see Forskolin in some responses. Can someone educate me as to what this is for?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm slightly confused on dosage, at this point. I ordered 80 grams from BN before NP had it. I've been dosing 600 mg. daily, divided into 2 doses. Each 1/4 tsp. is 500 mg. of fenusides, and the concentration is 50% testofen extract.

All that is simple enough, and I was planning to order from NP due to the lower price and larger quantity. The confusion arose when a guy on another board mentioned that his NP testofen lists 750 mg. per 1/4 tsp, and the label is also listing 50% extract.

I could see if the amount of extract were insignificant, but not a full 250 mg. difference for the exact same compound, in a measurement as small of 1/4 tsp.

My question would be how does the NP extract squeeze another 250 mg. into that measurement if the concentration is the same. As stated, I'm planning to order some, but am confused now as to which label is correct. Can someone clarify this issue?