John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Np,

Please understand me I'm not bashign your products. They are the best quality and prices I know of. The bulk leucine powder is disgustingly gross. That is my opportunity, as I'm sure many other people taste the same way. I was taking Leucine powder for months and months post-training while it always did somethign to my throat afterwards , a burnt smell. Since I tryed Controlled Labs Golden Finish with 5 grams luecine , and it ran out. Im back to Np's Leucine which is a learning expirence, meaning that if I dont find a solution to this challange to make it better tasting than I'm goin to have to discontinue using it.

any solutions to make Luecine powder taste better?

Would a favor system do this?

would putting it in my protein powder do this?

Most of all could Nutraplanet make a good tasting bulk luecine powder?

Thanks Nutraplanet you are the best!:stick:

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
I just toss it in with some crystal light. Or a scoop of xtend. Leucine tastes like **** any how. All amino acids taste like ****. Just go to walgreens and buy their generic crystal light mix. it is $1 per box I believe.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mix it with a little extend, or some crystal light. I think the key is shaking it up good, letting it sit for about 15, then give it a good shake before each chug. It's not bad at all with either of the aforementioned options.

edit: ah, Niko beat me to it

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
i mix bulk leucine and bulk bcaa with xtend. tastes good.

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I mix mine with 1 scoop of protein and 1 scoop of Carb Slam in my pre-wo shake

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I tryed this but its the kind that floats at the top if Im not mistaken. Will have to try again

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I think I tryed this but its the kind that floats at the top if Im not mistaken. Will have to try again
it floats to the top for it has something to do with it being polar or nonpolar, give it a few minutes and then mix again. You cant change the chemical properties of the compound, so...

CodyMartin

CodyMartin

Awards
I mix mine in with my whey, only a slight bitter taste from the leucine lingers

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I mix mine in a 1 liter bottle of water with 2 of those little flavor packets in it. Sip on it till its gone. No bad taste at all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's odd, I don't mind the taste at all. I don't know if mine has gone old after 10 months although I'm almost out, but it is kinda bland. It doesn't mix well sure; but I usually have it in a tiny plastic container and just toss it back and then swallow some of my shake to help it go down.