An Aussie in need of help

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Am I able to chose between using FedEX or USP International when getting stuff shipped out to Australia? Or is my only option FedEX ?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i live in NZ bro and i use usps with nutra, fed ex is expensive

make sure you check that everything you order is able to get through aussie customs, they pretty strict on all sorts.

nz customs are pretty cool - cheers

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
You can use either. The great thing about fed ex is, if customs holds your order, or if another problem arises, they will call us and the customer, and try to get it straightened out.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
i live in NZ bro and i use usps with nutra, fed ex is expensive

make sure you check that everything you order is able to get through aussie customs, they pretty strict on all sorts.

nz customs are pretty cool - cheers
I know yohimbine is a prohibited substance, so I can't access Atro-Phex by BSN & a few other things (RedLine)

Thanks for your help guys! I think what I'll do is only buy stuff I can get here in Australia, surprisingly it's cheaper to get stuff from the US than from the shops here ah ha ha

rubberchicken

Awards
I know yohimbine is a prohibited substance, so I can't access Atro-Phex by BSN & a few other things (RedLine)

Thanks for your help guys! I think what I'll do is only buy stuff I can get here in Australia, surprisingly it's cheaper to get stuff from the US than from the shops here ah ha ha
Unfortunately that theory doesn't always work mate . Incoming pm in regards to helpful hints.

I use the cheapest USP option by the way - just try to keep costs down. Always got through, gets to Perth in around about 8-10 working days. Pretty damn good

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately that theory doesn't always work mate . Incoming pm in regards to helpful hints.

I use the cheapest USP option by the way - just try to keep costs down. Always got through, gets to Perth in around about 8-10 working days. Pretty damn good
Of the many times I've ordered what i have discovered is that if you use UPS EMS or the fed ex express, there is less of a chance of the goods being inspected. Not sure whey, but that's how it's worked for me. Pick USPS Priority 10 days delivery, and it will be inspected everytime. EMS is a bit more expensive than Priority, but worth it.

Oh and using EMS, I've got yohim through everytime, and other stuff, so far that is...we shall see with the next 6 bottle shipment of Napalm!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any problems with USPS or fedex.

USPS is the cheaper one though, I would go with that, especially if you don't have any questionable ingredients.

rubberchicken

Awards
Of the many times I've ordered what i have discovered is that if you use UPS EMS or the fed ex express, there is less of a chance of the goods being inspected. Not sure whey, but that's how it's worked for me. Pick USPS Priority 10 days delivery, and it will be inspected everytime. EMS is a bit more expensive than Priority, but worth it.

Oh and using EMS, I've got yohim through everytime, and other stuff, so far that is...we shall see with the next 6 bottle shipment of Napalm!
Good to know mate! Maybe I am just unlucky, 2 of my last 3 orders have been inspected by customs ( didn't order anything dodgy though so all good)

rubberchicken

Awards
I haven't had any problems with USPS or fedex.

USPS is the cheaper one though, I would go with that, especially if you don't have any questionable ingredients.
Oh while you're here I am interested in getting some Flawless. Do you forsee any problems getting that past customs?:confused:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Good to know mate! Maybe I am just unlucky, 2 of my last 3 orders have been inspected by customs ( didn't order anything dodgy though so all good)

Luck comes into it for sure LOL. Have u ordered EMS when they've been inspected?

Now that I think about it, I have an EMS package from NP due early this week with Leviathan, hope they don't notice the yohimbine, dohhhhhhhh :nono:

rubberchicken

Awards
Luck comes into it for sure LOL. Have u ordered EMS when they've been inspected?

Now that I think about it, I have an EMS package from NP due early this week with Leviathan, hope they don't notice the yohimbine, dohhhhhhhh :nono:
No I've only ever used the cheapest option ( that's priority isn't it?). I'm not usually in a rush but didn't consider if different options from the same service had a greater chance of being inspected or not. I was however under the impression that UPS got inspected less than FEDEX in general.

Good luck with the Leviathan - that looks like a great product. Wouldn't mind running that one day myself

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
No I've only ever used the cheapest option ( that's priority isn't it?). I'm not usually in a rush but didn't consider if different options from the same service had a greater chance of being inspected or not. I was however under the impression that UPS got inspected less than FEDEX in general.

Good luck with the Leviathan - that looks like a great product. Wouldn't mind running that one day myself
Well, the whole box got delivered today, in 3 business days, Leviathan and all hehe. Of course I wasn't here for the delivery so I have to get someone to pick it up for me tomorrow.

So as I said, just got USPS EMS!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure my address is flagged from previous orders/seizures. EVERY order I've ever placed has come through inspected, no matter what shipping method I choose!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure my address is flagged from previous orders/seizures. EVERY order I've ever placed has come through inspected, no matter what shipping method I choose!
send it to a relative or good friends address

cheers

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
That is weird I must say, even if use use EMS?

Well yesterday I received my 6 bottles of Napalm, and there was actually a notice inside saying it had been checked by customs! LOL, it’s got friggin Yohimbine, just as Leviathan that got through the other day.

The funny thing is that 2 yrs ago I had a shipment using priority rather than EMS, which was stopped. They left the SesaThin through, blocked the Lipoderm cause of the yohimbine, and questioned if the clear plastic bag with SuperCarb was drugs LOL, so I sent them through the product profile, but I still got a warning letter about the Lipo and not to do it again.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
That is weird I must say, even if use use EMS?

Well yesterday I received my 6 bottles of Napalm, and there was actually a notice inside saying it had been checked by customs! LOL, it’s got friggin Yohimbine, just as Leviathan that got through the other day.

The funny thing is that 2 yrs ago I had a shipment using priority rather than EMS, which was stopped. They left the SesaThin through, blocked the Lipoderm cause of the yohimbine, and questioned if the clear plastic bag with SuperCarb was drugs LOL, so I sent them through the product profile, but I still got a warning letter about the Lipo and not to do it again.
lucky 4 some:thumbsup:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My mate has ordered Yohimbine caps through with no problems before. I might put them in my next order and see what happens. Does NP carry any products with Ephedra? I'll give it a go. I'll ship to my grandparent's house.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
General Chat 14
Anabolics 0
bigbadwolff Anabolics 0
Anabolics 19