EFA Stack

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey nutra I was just wondering what this stack consist of?
Im hoping
1 250 fish oil
1 100 cla
1 bottle sesamin

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about the quantities as well.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro your a mind reader ! Updated !
What an amazing deal, That one is already in my shopping cart!!! Now to just wait for the gold member code. Thanks for the awesome deal Nutra!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
What an amazing deal, That one is already in my shopping cart!!! Now to just wait for the gold member code. Thanks for the awesome deal Nutra!
Just trying to help your wallet....err you get leaner bro! :run:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I just bought these separately.

BifWebster

Awards
Can anyone honestly say that cla DEFINITELY did something for them.... most of the reviews i heard go something like this "I was taking fish oil, (a fatburner), had a perfect diet, tons of cardio, and was taking CLA and lost weight.." I only really see success with it when it seems fairly obvious that the other factors alone would cause success in achieving there goals.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think CLA needs a 9g/day dose to be effective from personal experience for me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think CLA needs a 9g/day dose to be effective from personal experience for me.
I agree. My abs were never "popping" but I stopped using CLA this last winter for probably about 15 weeks and ,I still am not using them on a consistent basis, it is a little harder to get my abs to come around. I was dosing 6-9gr/day. It takes some time to see results I guess. For me it was more noticeable when I stopped taking them.

I had got 2000 caps of CLA from an online retailer 2 summers ago and had finally ran dry this past fall.

Thanks for reminding me Im gonna pick up another 1000.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Cla, like epa, is weight dependent for optimal fat loss. Most guys would do good on 9-10 daily, with some healthy fat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somehow I also forget to consistently dose the CLA. I wonder why. i'm an idiot perhaps.