- 02-06-2008, 07:24 PM
- 02-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I was curious about the quantities as well."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-07-2008, 12:45 AM
02-07-2008, 12:48 AM
02-07-2008, 01:10 AM
02-07-2008, 02:01 AM
02-07-2008, 12:00 PM
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Can anyone honestly say that cla DEFINITELY did something for them.... most of the reviews i heard go something like this "I was taking fish oil, (a fatburner), had a perfect diet, tons of cardio, and was taking CLA and lost weight.." I only really see success with it when it seems fairly obvious that the other factors alone would cause success in achieving there goals.
02-07-2008, 04:26 PM
I think CLA needs a 9g/day dose to be effective from personal experience for me.
02-07-2008, 04:47 PM
I had got 2000 caps of CLA from an online retailer 2 summers ago and had finally ran dry this past fall.
Thanks for reminding me Im gonna pick up another 1000.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
02-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Cla, like epa, is weight dependent for optimal fat loss. Most guys would do good on 9-10 daily, with some healthy fat
02-07-2008, 05:05 PM
somehow I also forget to consistently dose the CLA. I wonder why. i'm an idiot perhaps.
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
02-07-2008, 11:50 PM
02-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grila jujitsu in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2008, 12:06 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
- By snakeman458 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:54 PM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 01:09 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:15 PM