United States Postal Service - Priority Mail: $5.30
Total: $87.22

My skin can't wait!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man...let us kno how it works even though im not a huge guy i got some mad annoyin stretch marks that keep growing.....and im real interested in the atomic meltdown

propho

Awards
  • Established
hot damn.. didn't know about atomic meltdown.. awesome

steaky

Awards
Re. Atomic Meltdown - I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks and really like the sound of toning while I tan!

Obviously I will have attained a super-human physique prior to my departure so hopefully this should help me not become a fat ass too quickly as I down my own bodyweight in Pad Thai and Singha Beer on a daily basis.

Questions though:

1. Does this have an SPF?
2. If not, then would it be ok to apply either before or after suncream?
3. Is it waterproof
4. A little concerned about rubbing the stuff on my face (not the face not the face!!) - is it meant to be rubbed all over the body inc. face?

Thanks in advance!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re. Atomic Meltdown - I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks and really like the sound of toning while I tan!

Obviously I will have attained a super-human physique prior to my departure so hopefully this should help me not become a fat ass too quickly as I down my own bodyweight in Pad Thai and Singha Beer on a daily basis.

Questions though:

1. Does this have an SPF?
2. If not, then would it be ok to apply either before or after suncream?
3. Is it waterproof
4. A little concerned about rubbing the stuff on my face (not the face not the face!!) - is it meant to be rubbed all over the body inc. face?

Thanks in advance!
1. It has no SPF in it, its meant for tanning beds
2. You could I guess but it could block tanning rays
3. Not waterproof
4. You can put it on your face if you are not sensitive, yes it goes all over your body.

I do not use any lotion on my face ever so I have never used it.

steaky

Awards
1. It has no SPF in it, its meant for tanning beds
2. You could I guess but it could block tanning rays
3. Not waterproof
4. You can put it on your face if you are not sensitive, yes it goes all over your body.

I do not use any lotion on my face ever so I have never used it.
Not one to be a nit picker...but you should probably think about changing the product description:

"Designed to interact with UV light (from either a tanning bed or sunbathing)"

Shouldn't this really only say "tanning bed"??

Cheers for the answers though.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Not one to be a nit picker...but you should probably think about changing the product description:

Shouldn't this really only say "tanning bed"??
Why?

propho

Awards
  • Established
I usually figure no spf would mean you'll tan quicker.. do those tanning oils that some people use out on the beach have spf? I know nothing of this though.. So I would figure if you use this you wouldn't want to lay out in the sun all day..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pad Thai is the shiznit. I think I could come close to eating myself to death on that stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"1. It has no SPF in it, its meant for tanning beds"
Yeah, crader was actually mistaken. MOST users will use it in tanning beds, but it works just as well in natural sunlight PROVIDED you realize that there is no SPF in it.

If you do combine it with an SPF, apply the Atomic Meltdown FIRST and the sunscreen after. Otherwise it will interfere with the absorption of the Napalm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
........Astro what?........:)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Been using the products for 3-4 days now. My students say I smell like syrup, pretty funny. I told them to get used to it. Not much to report but, after my trip to the tanning bed, I was really impressed with my color. I'm pretty fair, and it was only my third trip recently. Really looking forward to the results.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Syrup is a good smell! Reminds me of French toast..mmmm I hate diets.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using the products for 3-4 days now. My students say I smell like syrup, pretty funny. I told them to get used to it. Not much to report but, after my trip to the tanning bed, I was really impressed with my color. I'm pretty fair, and it was only my third trip recently. Really looking forward to the results.
It looks like we are going to pick up the MetroFitness (formerly World Gym) contract for this very reason. I have been using the AM in the tanning beds, and people have been coming up to ask the front desk what that awesome smell is.

I am also extremely impressed with the amount of color AM is yielding...even from low power beds at 15 minutes.

Looking forward to your reviews of everything (no Slick Pleasures review yet?? :) )

steaky

Awards
What I want to know is....how the hell do you get the stuff on the middle of your back?!

It's that whole sunscreen dilmena - if you do not have a willing female - do you ask your mate to run cream on your back? I've tried sunbathing when self-applying and I've ended up with a very painful red mark in the shape of a Sure deodorant tick.

So, d'you think hanging around next to the sunbeds and asking the nearest guy "hey mate...rub some Atomic Meltdown into my back" would be a nono? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I want to know is....how the hell do you get the stuff on the middle of your back?!

It's that whole sunscreen dilmena - if you do not have a willing female - do you ask your mate to run cream on your back? I've tried sunbathing when self-applying and I've ended up with a very painful red mark in the shape of a Sure deodorant tick.

So, d'you think hanging around next to the sunbeds and asking the nearest guy "hey mate...rub some Atomic Meltdown into my back" would be a nono? :)
still haven't solved that one....though I have been lifting the lid and lying on my stomach to get the bulbs farther away from my back with some success.

steaky

Awards
still haven't solved that one....though I have been lifting the lid and lying on my stomach to get the bulbs farther away from my back with some success.
I think a specially contoured paint roller would do the job - obviously with telescopic shaft to enable portability.

Damn - there goes another potentially groundbreaking money making idea!! You thought I would have learnt my lesson after that chat I had with Mr Dyson in a pub about vacuums.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For now pour some on a towel and use the towel shower drying style to get it there;) Or pour it down your back and use the towel to rub it in.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:
Giant scar getting lighter. Seeing definite vascularity from using napalm on arms, very good stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update:
Giant scar getting lighter. Seeing definite vascularity from using napalm on arms, very good stuff.
VERY good stuff.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Here is a final review:

Atomic Meltdown: 4/5. Really liked this product and would use it again. Got great color and saw vascularity in my arms. Scent was a little too strong, but I think they're working on that. :)

Flawless Stretch Mark & Scar Cream: 2/5. Started off looking good. Appeared to look better while actually on. My scar is huge, 10 in or bigger. It doesn't look much different now. My stretch marks did not really improve either. :(

Slick Pleasures: 5/5. Really liked it, sorry no details.:thumbsup:

Liquid Java Lather Soap: 3.5/5. I already used lotion, cocoa butter or shae. My skin was already in pretty good shape which may have made it hard to see any changes. Again, though I liked the scent, it was strong and raised too many questions. :cool:

Overall my expierence was mixed. Using all the products at once really made the scent way too strong. Everywhere I went people smelled syrup and caramel.

I would reccomend the SP and Meltdown, but the soap and the cream did not work for me. :wave:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks and really like the sound of toning while I tan!
dude if I was going to thailand I'd be spending my supplement budget after I get there, not before. ;) Have fun, if you plan on taking a girl home after all the pad thai n beer you mentioned, just be sure to bail out on her the second you hear anything that sounds like 'Kathoey'.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I actually love the scent of Atomic Meltdown, tried it for the first time today. Awesome colour, viens in my bicep, chest shoulders forarms all poppin out!..

I do noticed I showered, washed well and can still smell the scent..haha...no biggie cause I love it, but its funny I still smell it...