Read it and Weep Boys!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    still haven't solved that one....though I have been lifting the lid and lying on my stomach to get the bulbs farther away from my back with some success.
    I think a specially contoured paint roller would do the job - obviously with telescopic shaft to enable portability.

Damn - there goes another potentially groundbreaking money making idea!! You thought I would have learnt my lesson after that chat I had with Mr Dyson in a pub about vacuums.

2. For now pour some on a towel and use the towel shower drying style to get it there Or pour it down your back and use the towel to rub it in.
    •   

3. Quick update:
    Giant scar getting lighter. Seeing definite vascularity from using napalm on arms, very good stuff.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Quick update:
    Giant scar getting lighter. Seeing definite vascularity from using napalm on arms, very good stuff.
    VERY good stuff.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Here is a final review:

Atomic Meltdown: 4/5. Really liked this product and would use it again. Got great color and saw vascularity in my arms. Scent was a little too strong, but I think they're working on that.

Flawless Stretch Mark & Scar Cream: 2/5. Started off looking good. Appeared to look better while actually on. My scar is huge, 10 in or bigger. It doesn't look much different now. My stretch marks did not really improve either.

Slick Pleasures: 5/5. Really liked it, sorry no details.

Liquid Java Lather Soap: 3.5/5. I already used lotion, cocoa butter or shae. My skin was already in pretty good shape which may have made it hard to see any changes. Again, though I liked the scent, it was strong and raised too many questions.

Overall my expierence was mixed. Using all the products at once really made the scent way too strong. Everywhere I went people smelled syrup and caramel.

I would reccomend the SP and Meltdown, but the soap and the cream did not work for me.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steaky View Post
    I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks and really like the sound of toning while I tan!
    dude if I was going to thailand I'd be spending my supplement budget after I get there, not before. Have fun, if you plan on taking a girl home after all the pad thai n beer you mentioned, just be sure to bail out on her the second you hear anything that sounds like 'Kathoey'.

7. I actually love the scent of Atomic Meltdown, tried it for the first time today. Awesome colour, viens in my bicep, chest shoulders forarms all poppin out!..

I do noticed I showered, washed well and can still smell the scent..haha...no biggie cause I love it, but its funny I still smell it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Cramps Please Read it And Help me out
    By danda in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 10:17 PM
  2. ##### Read This And Take It To Heart!!######
    By max-rot98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 03:32 AM
  3. estrogen rebound, what is it and how do you avoid it.
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 06:36 PM