FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date

rubberchicken

Awards
Nutraplanet will soon have the following samples that can be added to your cart before checkout free of charge:

green magnitude sour apple
green magnitude green lemonade
purple wraath grape

NICE! Been curious to try out Purple Wraath but to be honest have not bought it due to concern about the flavour. Will finally get to try it.

Hope to do an experiment in Swell vs Poseidon + Wraath ( cost effectiveness and results )

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
NICE! Been curious to try out Purple Wraath but to be honest have not bought it due to concern about the flavour. Will finally get to try it.

Hope to do an experiment in Swell vs Poseidon + Wraath ( cost effectiveness and results )
sounds great, get all 3 samples while you are at it :)

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Any chances of a Golden Finish sample down the road? Your products are great.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established

the most recent flavoring of Wraath (version 3, I think) is a big improvement over previous versions ... I've been mixing it with a few scoops of grape Xtend during workouts and the taste is great (IMHO), but it tastes great standalone as well

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I'm going to have to request a lemonade Green Mag sample with my next order; I've been thinking of getting a jug of this since it was released, but if I didn't like it as much as sour apple I would kick myself for swapping.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Samples requested, order should be here Wed.:thumbsup:
Thank You

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
So we just request these in the order notes when we put in an order? I was under the impression that they would something we added to our cart from the Controlled Labs section.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
i just got my order in 2 days ago and these samples were already in my package:clap2: along with a number of other things - all hail nurtaplanet:bow28:

Honestly, the purple wrath grape is freaking awesome. I am used to absolutely terrible flavors and tastes ( dare I say it, muscle tech - dont flame me to bad i was young and stupid ) but this was freaking awesome. I just got 3 tubes of Xtend but I might give purple wrath a go next time i order BCAAs just to compare and contrast.

I think im going to give the green magnitude a go tonight so i'll let you know my thoughts.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Both green mags are absolutely delicious. Purple Wraath definately not as good as Extend though (flavor wise)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine with my order. Thanks Controlled Labs and Nutra!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For a limited time only, while supplies last, pick up a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE!!!

Just simply add one of the following to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout:

1. Purple Wraath
2. Green Magnitude (Lemon
3. Green Magnitude (Apple)

**Please note that this offer is limited to one sample per customer per order and it is only valid with another purchase.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

propho

Awards
  • Established
hopefully they toss this into my order.. i forgot to add one =/