Nimbus Blast

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are all the containers of Blast at Nutra the new improved Citrus flavor? I like the product but I've been waiting for the better flavor system. Thanks for the help!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm think they should be, but let me check with the big boys to find out for sure.:thumbsup:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, they should all be the new flavor now, get it while its hot!!!

More stock should arrive within the next couple of business days.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update, recieved my order in two days as usual, great customer service from Nutraplanet. Had a very nice workout using Blast, which I have used some in the past as well. I still don't know if I have the new flavor system, does it say that on the label or does the label still read like the old label does. Taste is still pretty weak to me but I may be watering it down too much. Any help appreciated. Highly recommend the product itself. Now start making the pudding again!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think you are suppose to use 8 ouces of water.

How much did you use?

CROWLER

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
8 oz..I can always flavor it more, I'm just curious about the label. Either way the product is a winner by me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 oz..I can always flavor it more, I'm just curious about the label. Either way the product is a winner by me.
The Swell label has a sticker on top labeling the new flavor version. The blast label is unchanged.