1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

penetrate out of stock

I was happy cause I knew penetrate was on sale for oh so cheap and just had the go ahead to make my monthly order for me and the wifey but penetrate was slapped with the ominous red out of stock tag!!!!

When do you guys think you'll be getting this back in? any way I can preorder it to take advatage of the Super Bowl sale?

Thanks alot NP

-poops

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hey poopy (lol...sorry couldn't help myself), the Penetrate should be arriving Wed or Thurs. I allowed it to oversell so you can take advantage of the Super Bowl Sale
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    hey poopy (lol...sorry couldn't help myself), the Penetrate should be arriving Wed or Thurs. I allowed it to oversell so you can take advantage of the Super Bowl Sale
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

and thats why I shop at nutra is there any way to add it to the order i made last night to save on the shipping???? I think I should make an email at this point no?

Thanks again Stryder and if you can help me with the combining of orders LMK otherwise Im sending an email to NP CS right now.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Just wanted to bump this to say thanks to Stryder again and all the NutraPlanet CS guys, you really are great.

I had already placed an order this weekend when Stryder did this and then added the penetrate in a second order, I had to send an email to NPCS to see if they could save me shipping by combining the two orders, this was my response.

Quote Originally Posted by "Verner" Nutaplanet CS member
    Hello friend. Your order has already shipped ! But since I did not want you to feel sad, and possibly do your anabolicmind namesake, I found the package for you (at the BOTTOM of the pile!)Now all is well, and when the penetrate is in, everything will ship together. Take care friend and be safe. :-)

Verner
    This is above and beyond what any other company would have done for me, instead theyd be happy to charge me shipping on both and let me pay the difference, instead this guy went into the out pile dug all the way to the bottom and is going to combine and dedduct the shipping from my second order.... just superb Customer Service guys. I applaude you and will continue to be a loyal NP customer.

-Spencer aka Poops
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Just wanted to bump this to say thanks to Stryder again and all the NutraPlanet CS guys, you really are great.

I had already placed an order this weekend when Stryder did this and then added the penetrate in a second order, I had to send an email to NPCS to see if they could save me shipping by combining the two orders, this was my response.

This is above and beyond what any other company would have done for me, instead theyd be happy to charge me shipping on both and let me pay the difference, instead this guy went into the out pile dug all the way to the bottom and is going to combine and dedduct the shipping from my second order.... just superb Customer Service guys. I applaude you and will continue to be a loyal NP customer.

-Spencer aka Poops
    Yep, that is service at it's best. Big props to the NP boys and girls.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to get Nolva? Everyone's out of stock
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 01:39 AM
  2. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 10:48 AM
  3. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
  4. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 05:04 PM